Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

No one can be surprised at this.

At what?

You are net surprised that 11 police officers were shot in Dallas?
Could this be yet more blood on Obama's hands?

Congratulations. You have said yet another stupid thing. Your streak is safe.
Could be another false flag event by your beloved government too...right?
Doesn't look it.....just domestic democrat terrorism that we've all become accustomed to.....

At what?

You ask so many simplistic and obtuse questions with such frequency that it would be better if you communicated with someone at that level.

I'm not interested.

You'd have to know who did it to express that you are not surprised. You still do not know who killed these police officers.

You intimated that this was expected. It was not.

You are dancing around your desire to blame liberals who protest peacefully for this act.

You are purposefully vague.....so that you can meet minds with freaks while not ever really saying anything.

Try harder.
So shooting 11 cops is peaceful? What do you define as violent by your liberal brothers and sisters?

At what?

Could this be yet more blood on Obama's hands?

Congratulations. You have said yet another stupid thing. Your streak is safe.
Could be another false flag event by your beloved government too...right?

What? Why would you ask that of me? I think you might be confused.
Why not? Do you fear questions?

But you're still not getting it. They're still not responsible for the actions of other people.

So, you're telling me people can't commit a heinous act motivated by a message those people send to the rest of America? I see.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the senders of your "message" aren't responsible for the psycho who actually goes out and kills cops.

This is an important free speech issue, actually.

Sigh.

I hear a message. I agree with the message. I agree with the message to the point of it becoming a held belief. Then I act on that belief by killing people.

I see cause and effect, whether you do or not.

There is no violent message being passed on by "BLM". Period.

Unkto, how come you don't seem to get upset when posters are using the shooting to disparage the #BlackLivesMatter Movement?

Only certain prejudgements upset you huh?

False and illogical conclusion, hypocrite.

You're not.
You are living in a dream world.

Give the Chicken Little bullshit a rest, drama-queen. The United States is more durable than all that.
LOL

Sure it is....

America is a cesspool fracturing along dozens of different lines every minute of every day.

If that is the extent of your faith in America then fuck off and get out now. We don't need weak pussies like you hoping your emo-pessimism is proven correct just so you can feel important. The United States will long outlast flaccid fools like you.
It is called being a realist.

It's called being a pessimistic pussy.

At what?

You ask so many simplistic and obtuse questions with such frequency that it would be better if you communicated with someone at that level.

I'm not interested.

You'd have to know who did it to express that you are not surprised. You still do not know who killed these police officers.

You are dancing around your desire to blame liberals who protest peacefully for this act.

You are purposefully vague.....so that you can meet minds with freaks while not ever really saying anything.

Try harder.

What the fuck dude, it was blacks killing cops ...protesting over blacks being ignorant dumb asses..

It was a God damn slaughter..

How many times have you been shot are by the cops?

Let me guess. When he went to buy that weapon he was a God Fearing Republican. Then all of a sudden, the converted to a mass murdering Democrat right at the time he started pulling that trigger.
You got it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

At what?

I'm not interested.

Try harder.

What the fuck dude, it was blacks killing cops ...protesting over blacks being ignorant dumb asses..

You do not know who the shooters are. You are assuming the race of the shooters and their motive. You are talking out of your ass.

At what?

I'm not interested.

Try harder.

You do not know who the shooters are. You are assuming the race of the shooters and their motive. You are talking out of your ass.
Its on the wire they were black

Unkto, how come you don't seem to get upset when posters are using the shooting to disparage the #BlackLivesMatter Movement?

Only certain prejudgements upset you huh?

False and illogical conclusion, hypocrite.
So why don't I ever see you get so upset over anything else but certain comments?

At what?

I'm not interested.

Try harder.

Its on the wire they were black

What wire?

What does it say about motive on "the wire"?

Just saw the title "5 Cops Executed" on FOXNEWS' Fox & Friends.

Nicely charged language isn't it?

How much you wanna bet that that's not going to be displayed any where else?

But you're still not getting it. They're still not responsible for the actions of other people.

So, you're telling me people can't commit a heinous act motivated by a message those people send to the rest of America? I see.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the senders of your "message" aren't responsible for the psycho who actually goes out and kills cops.

This is an important free speech issue, actually.

Sigh.

I hear a message. I agree with the message. I agree with the message to the point of it becoming a held belief. Then I act on that belief by killing people.

I see cause and effect, whether you do or not.

There is no violent message being passed on by "BLM". Period.

^^^^^^^FOOL ^^^^^

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

You'd love that, wouldn't you.

You have no idea who the shooters are or why they did it, but you'll use any excuse to promote cops murdering innocent, unarmed blacks.

You're a real credit to your race there, bucko.

Be sure to breed lots of babies.
4 cops are dead. That guy is likely one of them.

That guy? What guy?

You have no idea who's doing the shooting, it could be ISIS.
The cop on the ground moron.

I see grandpa is back to celebrating dead cops.

To all the police officers in Dallas, this is a tragedy. Ambushed by people that have no respect for the law or for human life. My heart goes out to the officer's families. This is a sad day for America, it agree with the President, I am horrified over this event.

Forum List

Back