Dead heat: Trump narrows the gap in Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio

Okey dokey so they are virtually tied in those crucial states. Interesting. Can't win without Ohio and Trump is at 43 to Hillary's 39.

And Clinton is only 43 to 42 in both Pennsylvania and Florida. This is shaping up to be a very tight race despite what pundits have claimed.

Poll: Hillary and Trump tied in Ohio, Florida, and Pa. battlegrounds
Qunnipiac gives Hillary smaller leads than other polls do in PA. In other polls, Clinton has a double digit lead over Trump.

The aggregate give Clinton a 7 point lead.

Screenshot%2B2016-05-08%2Bat%2B10.28.11%2BAM.png

Women who will vote for Trump

Trump campaign taps California white supremacist to serve as delegate

“I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views,” said American Freedom Party head William Johnson. “I can be a white nationalist and be a strong supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody.”
Where did you get that he is a white supremacist?
Read the quote.................his own words...

That's not racist. I'm a nationalist....as in....I want OUR nation to dominate the world and be the lone superpower. I'm also white. So what?

It's as if the Democrats learned nothing from the GOP primaries. They're saying the EXACT same things the GOP establishment said: :" He can't win" "he's not presidential" "he has no appeal with fat lesbians, beta males, and fags" .....blah blah blah....:rofl:

Or dogs, fat pigs, flat-chested women and pieces of ass.

You are correct. He is losing the Rosie O'Donnell fat pig, flat chested lesbian vote.

Pieces of ass, they love him.

Donald-Trump-Vince-McMahon-Make-WWE-History-RTuv7X3GWGml.jpg

Trump campaign taps California white supremacist to serve as delegate

“I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views,” said American Freedom Party head William Johnson. “I can be a white nationalist and be a strong supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody.”
Where did you get that he is a white supremacist?
Read the quote.................his own words...

That's not racist. I'm a nationalist....as in....I want OUR nation to dominate the world and be the lone superpower. I'm also white. So what?
Did you read "WHITE Nationalist" or did you miss it somehow ??????????????????? is it OK to be a Black Nationalist ...hello anyone home ? LOL

It's as if the Democrats learned nothing from the GOP primaries. They're saying the EXACT same things the GOP establishment said: :" He can't win" "he's not presidential" "he has no appeal with fat lesbians, beta males, and fags" .....blah blah blah....:rofl:

You are correct. He is losing the Rosie O'Donnell fat pig, flat chested lesbian vote.

"women are Pieces of ass" Donald Trump Philosophy

You're a sensitive beta male. Tea?

pajama-boy-screenshot-640x480.jpg

You're a sensitive beta male. Tea?
You are an American Idiot .aren't you American Idiot ?:2up:

Johnson, whose group says it “exists to represent the political interests of White Americans,” said he did not specifically use the term “white nationalist” while applying to be a delegate for the presumptive Republican front-runner.

His organization paid for a robocall on behalf of Trump earlier in the primary that stated, “The white race is dying out in America and Europe because we are afraid to be called ‘racist.'” The call also urged voters, “Don’t vote for a Cuban. Vote for Donald Trump.”
Screenshot%2B2016-05-10%2Bat%2B12.45.56%2BPM.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back