Deadspin editor shitting his pants tonight

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
It all started when Ashley Feinberg of Deadspin sarcastically asked for proof that Ted Cruz played basketball. He responded immediately:

View image on Twitter
C236wL-XcAASNoq.jpg

Follow
Deadspin

✔@Deadspin

Send us proof of Ted Cruz playing basketball http://deadsp.in/x4dkjk3

9:55 AM - 23 Jan 2017

When he responded with a picture, Deadspin replied with a sweet, kind remark:

24 Jan
Ted Cruz

✔ @tedcruz

@Deadspin what do I win? pic.twitter.com/9XuRmmIkJS

Follow
Deadspin

✔@Deadspin

@tedcruz Go eat shit.

4:52 PM - 24 Jan 2017

24 Jan
Deadspin

✔ @Deadspin

@tedcruz Go eat shit.

Follow
Ted Cruz

✔@tedcruz

@Deadspin pic.twitter.com/TMiDBco2TB

5:08 PM - 24 Jan 2017

C2-nbfNVIAECKr3.jpg

That started the row. Tim Marchman, the editor of Deadspin decided to come to her rescue. Oh….big mistake.

Follow
Tim Marchman

✔@timmarchman

Amazing that low-testosterone Ted Cruz enthusiasts are comfortable haranguing @ashleyfeinberg but not me, Deadspin's actual editor!

6:10 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Follow
Tim Marchman

✔@timmarchman

Ted Cruz is a pathetic asshole, his social media intern's joke was basic, and complaints should go to marchman at deadspin dot com.

6:17 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Follow
Tim Marchman

✔@timmarchman

Unsurprising that not one Ted Cruz-supporting cuck/Twitter user is willing to face me in the UFC octagon.

7:32 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Follow
Tim Marchman

✔@timmarchman

Hundreds of dudes who can't do a pushup are tweeting at me but literally not even one has had the brass to send me an email.

8:40 PM - 24 Jan 2017
Marchman’s obnoxious tweets were met with a tweet from Tim Kennedy, MMA fighter, Army Ranger Veteran, UFC fighter, Green Beret sniper…in accordance with the above excerpt from “Tombstone.” Even though Tim retired recently, he came out of retirement to challenge Mr. “Pathetic Cyber Bully” to a fight.

It will be interesting to see what happens now. I'm betting Marchman will go silent.

I
Marchman’s obnoxious tweets were met with a tweet from Tim Kennedy, MMA fighter, Army Ranger Veteran, UFC fighter, Green Beret sniper…in accordance with the above excerpt from “Tombstone.” Even though Tim retired recently, he came out of retirement to challenge Mr. “Pathetic Cyber Bully” to a fight.

It will be interesting to see what happens now. I'm betting Marchman will go silent.

Colour me surprised. Cruz is such a wimp he won't fight his own battles.

LOL

Not a fan of Cruz the politician, but straight-up kudos for a well played response on both counts!

I

Tough talk from a keyboard.

I

If you are a leftist, doesn't matter how buff you are or how well you can fight...you're a wimp because you can't make it in the system you were born into.

where are the pictures of Ted Cruz 's daddy gunning down JFK at the grassy knoll 1963 ? Ted where are they ?
Bannon Knows

Trump can never get rid of Bannon because Bannon will turn on him as soon as that happens....he knows where "the negatives" are of Trump the shaved squirrels and Russian prostitutes....
0.jpg

where are the pictures of Ted Cruz 's daddy gunning down JFK at the grassy knoll 1963 ? Ted where are they ?
Bannon Knows

Trump can never get rid of Bannon because Bannon will turn on him as soon as that happens....he knows where "the negatives" are of Trump the shaved squirrels and Russian prostitutes....
0.jpg
Off topic nonsense nobody cares about.

Bannon Knows

Thank you for responding to "nonsense nobody cares about":badgrin:...I hope you know you are not very bright at all :2up:

Bannon Knows

Thank you for responding to "nonsense nobody cares about":badgrin:...I hope you know you are not very bright at all :2up:
Somebody has to point it out to you so you can save your fingers the trouble.

Is this supposed to be funny? You're a cornball. Try harder.
For funny I look to you however "Looks ain't everything" ...:badgrin:

Donald John Trump...that middle name ...mmmm...coincidence? Karma don't think so and she is a bitch..
john
a person who uses the services of a prostitute
Police ran a sting on the newcomer johns at the whorehouse

"Deadspin"....sounds like an accurate description of a left wingnut spin site.

Is this supposed to be funny? You're a cornball. Try harder.
For funny I look to you however "Looks ain't everything" ...:badgrin:

Donald John Trump...that middle name ...mmmm...coincidence? Karma don't think so and she is a bitch..
john
a person who uses the services of a prostitute
Police ran a sting on the newcomer johns at the whorehouse

Really? You're trying to make fun of Trump's middle name, after 8 years of the Hussein?

Forum List

Back