Dealing with Little Barack: How China played Obama for a fool

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This isn't about if CO2 causes Imaginary "ManMade Global Warming" because it clearly doesn't, this is about the "Deal" our rube of a POTUS made with the Chinese.

Obama: CO2 is bad and we will cut our emission (Drive down our economy) by 26% by 2025

China: Yeah, you do that. We'll try to cap our CO2 at whatever ginormous number it is in 2030. Deal?

Obama: Let me bow to you to seal the deal!

China U.S. agree to limit greenhouse gases - The Washington Post

This isn't about if CO2 causes Imaginary "ManMade Global Warming" because it clearly doesn't, this is about the "Deal" our rube of a POTUS made with the Chinese.

Obama: CO2 is bad and we will cut our emission (Drive down our economy) by 26% by 2025

China: Yeah, you do that. We'll try to cap our CO2 at whatever ginormous number it is in 2030. Deal?

And in the meantime,
there is no limit on the "hot air" coming out of Washington....

Obama agrees to spend billions to cut emissions in the US over the next 10 years and China agrees to continue increasing emissions for 15 more years, then stop increasing and maintain that level. (maybe)

One good deal after another..

A typical day in Beijing:

Smog-hit-Chinese-cities--012.jpg

"Just moseying along to go contribute to my great economy :thup:"

Does the left really believe that our cutting emissions will improve the air quality in Beijing?

China can now tell more American companies that if they relocate to China they won't have to worry about emissions at all.

Obama agrees to spend billions to cut emissions in the US over the next 10 years and China agrees to continue increasing emissions for 15 more years, then stop increasing and maintain that level. (maybe)

One good deal after another..

So you think not cutting emissions so our pollution could get as bad as China would be a good thing?

We have been cutting emissions for years while China continues to increase emissions for the next 15 years. Obama's accelerated emission plan is aimed at his political base and the costs will far outweigh the benefits. We would have to be increasing emissions to get to China's level of pollution and that is not even being, nor should it be considered.
I almost forgot, you are a dipshit for asking a stupid question.

Forum List

Back