🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dealings with Donald Trump prove 'dangerous manchild' isn't worthy of the White House

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
utils.jpg

THE former First Minister, writing in today's Daily Record, reflects on just how bizarre the behaviour of the businessman and Presidential candidate was.

Alex Salmond says that manchild Donald Trump isn't worthy of the White House

I had to endure a malignant narcissist for decades. I can tell you that Trump exhibits all the symptoms from what I've seen. All of them. The thing about this mental syndrome is the "sufferers" (they actually make others suffer far more than they ever do), is that they all exhibit textbook symptoms. And, the syndrome is nearly impossible to cure. It think it has a 0% cure rate. And that is because therapists find it very difficult to convince a patient who is certain he is the best, most important person and the smartest one in the world, that they have anything to offer him in therapy.

That's if you can even convince them to walk into a therapists office. Usually the only time an NPD person feels "there's something wrong" is when they are getting criticized by a such a significant number of people or if they failed in some concrete way they couldn't spin their way out of. They call this a "narcissist crash". Some will even curl up in the fetal position if this fate descends on them. Note Trump does not have a poker face when he lags in the polls. He consistently looked like his dog just died while he was behind. But instantly when he pulls slightly ahead, he suddenly is radiant, looking 10 years younger.

There's no curing it and they get worse as they age. The other symptoms are ruthless cruelty, bullying, capricious and even whimsical decision making; even regarding extremely important decisions. They are arbitrary, self-centered and enjoy making themselves look better by crushing the souls of anyone they see as outshining them.

They will sabotage; and often spend extraordinary effort at doing so if they feel it will elevate their image in their own minds in comparison to "the poor schmuck" they just trounced. They are dangerous and find no low too low to sink to when exacting revenge for harms or slights real or imagined. They will pre-emptively undermine a target they have in mind so that when they destroy them, the world will think "that person probably deserved what they got". Their tantrums when denied what they want are legendary; bombastic. They have the emotional & social maturity of a 3 year old, cloistered within an extremely sophisticated facsimile of an adult. They are extremely skilled at sabotage to the point of a fine art. Their loyalty is always to themselves and Never to an outside interest. That is "Never" with a capital "N". This is problematic for a nation that demands patriotism above all else from a sitting president.

I can assure you that if Donald Trump has this syndrome, our country is in real trouble.

I forgot to add that they are also capable of killing, if they can get away with it and have nobody find out and still shine. The real difference here between them and murderous sociopaths with numerous victims is that killing usually involves getting found out and humiliated. So for this reason only, NPDs kill less often than full-blown "out there" sociopaths. Besides, if their victim is dead, they can't torture them psychologically any more. In short, they are sociopaths with a better and more cleverly controlled veneer than run of the mill sociopaths. So that means they are actually more dangerous in every other area except murder; being that the damage they do can run longer unchecked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back