Dear Abby is a bigot

if your experience is throwing money on a bar to meet women, what kind of women do you think you'll meet.

that isn't all women as implied by your post. frankly, i'd think a guy who throws money on a bar to meet women doesn't have much to offer.

Attracting women by throwing money on a bar was not my intention but it was reality--what you never went to a club and seen this type of thing--well maybe in North Dakota but NYC is different--like La, Chicago, Miami get the point?
But you went to much to offer,hmmm why does a guy need to have something to offer-you referring to finances,or maybe something else you are guilty of wanting from a guy.

You aren't the only guy that noticed that.

You know what they say----WHAT DO HOOKERS WEAR???:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
When will people who bake cakes learn learn that they don't have any rights at all and that their personal principles do not trump trump the absolute right of other people to enslave them?

Animal-Lover Is Appalled By Camouflage Wedding

Get the point?

what was bigoted about Abby's response?

be specific so we can point out the absurdity of your statement.

What is bigoted about not baking a cake for a same sex wedding. Be specific so I can point out the absurdity of your statement.

both are bigoted, its just one happened to be a public service and the other a family donation of sorts.

What is bigoted about not baking a cake for a same sex wedding. Be specific so I can point out the absurdity of your statement.

both are bigoted, its just one happened to be a public service and the other a family donation of sorts.

Finally, somebody admits it.

One thing, the aunt not making the cake will end up costing the couple a hell of a lot more than a gay couple would have to spend to find a different baker.

Last edited:

Finally, somebody admits it.

One thing, the aunt not making the cake will end up costing the couple a hell of a lot more than a gay couple would have to spend to find a different baker.

irrelevant

A gal brought in to my shop (when I had the ladies boutique) with a purse she wanted to consign. It was made of an elephants ear.
I won't repeat what I said to her. I don't regret one iota what I said either but the language was..well...pretty bad. And loud. And I wanted very much to kick her ass but refrained. Why kick her ass? She was quite proud of that purse. She left, with it, pretty quickly.

Meanwhile, I have run across mink coats, stoles and whatnot in my time of antique store owning. Yes, I bought the items cheap but sold them for a heck of a lot of money. ALL PROCEEDS went to the local dog pound. Every. Cent. I figured the death of one animal could benefit those still alive and caged up.

Except for rabbit coats. Those, no biggie. People eat rabbit.

A gal brought in to my shop (when I had the ladies boutique) with a purse she wanted to consign. It was made of an elephants ear.
I won't repeat what I said to her. I don't regret one iota what I said either but the language was..well...pretty bad. And loud. And I wanted very much to kick her ass but refrained.

Why would you want to do that? Or treat a customer so poorly?

I won't repeat what I said to her. I don't regret one iota what I said either but the language was..well...pretty bad. And loud. And I wanted very much to kick her ass but refrained.

Because I have a short temper when it comes to animals. Rabbit coat? Fine. Cow Skin chaps? Fine. Antler hat rack? No problem. A FUCKING ELEPHANT EAR???? And her gushing about it?
I lost it. In a very nasty way. Because I can. It was MY shop. And no..I didn't lose customers over it and I wouldn't give a damn if I did, either.

Don't ask about the gorilla coat another bitch brought in. It would just make you ask me again why I would get so pissed off.

Because I have a short temper when it comes to animals. Rabbit coat? Fine. Cow Skin chaps? Fine. Antler hat rack? No problem. A FUCKING ELEPHANT EAR???? And her gushing about it?
I lost it. In a very nasty way. Because I can. It was MY shop. And no..I didn't lose customers over it and I wouldn't give a damn if I did, either.

Did you ask her the history of the item? Elephants die, you know. Sounds like a lot of emotion and little to no reasoning. Do you start screaming and ranting every time you see a piece of ivory?

Did you ask her the history of the item? Elephants die, you know. Sounds like a lot of emotion and little to no reasoning. Do you start screaming and ranting every time you see a piece of ivory?
Nope. I just wanted to kick her ass. :)
Nope, just when I feel like it. ;)

Nope. I just wanted to kick her ass. :)
Nope, just when I feel like it. ;)

That's irrational, and foolish.

Because she is a free human being with feelings?

Bravo.

And, for the record, I don't really have a problem with killing animals even if you don't eat them.

I remember that in one of her columns Abby supported the concept of a paraplegic hiring a prostitute to have sex with him. Off topic.... But makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm.

That had to be a long time ago because todays gals screw any thing that can breath.

I'm sure that's what you've heard, as opposed to actually experienced.

I can't imagine what they'll do for any "thing" who can spell. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When will people who bake cakes learn learn that they don't have any rights at all and that their personal principles do not trump trump the absolute right of other people to enslave them?

Animal-Lover Is Appalled By Camouflage Wedding

Get the point?

Are you seriously that oblivious? The writer is an animal rights activist. But she is afraid she'll be forced to make a hunting themed cake for her nephew because that's what he/they wanted, despite her repulsion to hunting and killing sport. Her quandary is the same as that of a Christian being forced to serve a homosexual against his beliefs.

Get it now?

The response of "Abby" and the original letter writer are two different people.

Get it now? Or are you that oblivious?

The question stands. My guess is Windbag went PWI again. Even now it doesn't seem to have dawned on him. Gonna be kind of fun to see how long it takes.

Last edited:

Because she is a free human being with feelings?

Every free human being with feelings acts and thinks irrationally? Really?

Forum List

Back