Dear Abby is a bigot

Feel free to point out where I said anything about the law in the OP.

Don't scratch out all your hair while you are looking.

That's the whole point.....it's the "law" that dictates that you can't discriminate against gays....in some states. The fact that you're not saying anything about the law just proves that you're not understanding it. If the State says you cannot discriminate against gays, you can't, if you are a business owner (actually you can, but you can't state that as the reason) - but, I don't know of any state that has a law that says you have to bake a cake for anyone that comes into your bakery as long as the reason isn't because they are black, hispanic, Asian, white, or if the State has a law referencing gays, because they are gay).....any other reason is OK.

Geez, this is something a 3rd grader would understand.

If that is the point you wouldn't have a problem with any business in Arizona putting up a sign saying "No Homosexuals." Since I know you would scream to high heaven if that happened, it cannot possibly be thepoint, and the only possible reason to bring it up is that you know you look stupid.

Well, you would be wrong. I don't live in Arizona, so I really don't care what they do there, they will cut their own noses to spite their faces if they keep coming up with stupid bills like the last one.

And right now, your dumbness, Arizona doesn't have a discrimination law against gays, so they very well could do that...of course the only stupid ones to do something like that would be the conservatives like you....and then they will whine when no one comes to their business because they are boycotted by the rest of the people in Arizona.

And so far, you're the only one looking stupid, since you don't even know what you are arguing for.

That's the whole point.....it's the "law" that dictates that you can't discriminate against gays....in some states. The fact that you're not saying anything about the law just proves that you're not understanding it. If the State says you cannot discriminate against gays, you can't, if you are a business owner (actually you can, but you can't state that as the reason) - but, I don't know of any state that has a law that says you have to bake a cake for anyone that comes into your bakery as long as the reason isn't because they are black, hispanic, Asian, white, or if the State has a law referencing gays, because they are gay).....any other reason is OK.

Geez, this is something a 3rd grader would understand.

If that is the point you wouldn't have a problem with any business in Arizona putting up a sign saying "No Homosexuals." Since I know you would scream to high heaven if that happened, it cannot possibly be thepoint, and the only possible reason to bring it up is that you know you look stupid.

Well, you would be wrong. I don't live in Arizona, so I really don't care what they do there, they will cut their own noses to spite their faces if they keep coming up with stupid bills like the last one.

And right now, your dumbness, Arizona doesn't have a discrimination law against gays, so they very well could do that...of course the only stupid ones to do something like that would be the conservatives like you....and then they will whine when no one comes to their business because they are boycotted by the rest of the people in Arizona.

And so far, you're the only one looking stupid, since you don't even know what you are arguing for.

All that outrage in the thread about the Arizona "anti-gay" bill was fake?

Why am I not surprised?

All that outrage in the thread about the Arizona "anti-gay" bill was fake?
No, that was not fake, because if you understood the bill, you would know that it would have allowed discrimination against all minorities, gays, and even whites.
Why am I not surprised?
The reason you are not surprised is because you don't understand what you are arguing for, you didn't understand the Arizona bill, and you don't know what is and what is against the law....just what you like and don't like, which nobody gives a crap about.

I never said it was a commercial question, I pointed out that it is bigotry. It just happens to be bigotry you support, like forcing people to subsume your beliefs.

Uhhh.. huh.

And the link to this "bigotry I support" is ... where again? :eusa_whistle:

Not to mention the "bigotry" itself...

The definition:
big·ot[ bíggət ]
intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

What the columnist wrote:
Feeling as strongly as you do about not attending, write the happy couple a warm letter wishing them a lifetime of happiness together and include a nice wedding gift -- I'm sure there will be no hurt feelings.
"Write the happy couple a warm letter". Oh the bigotry. Oh the intolerance. Oh the refusal to accept the letter writer's views. :rolleyes:

I think the word you want here is "diggitry". :dig:

Reading comprehension: it's not just for breakfast any more.

Did you suddenly stop supporting laws that require bakers to bake cakes for everyone that walks through their doors? Is this another example of you not being responsible for the words that appear in your posts?

What in the wide world of Blue Fuck are you babbling about now? What posts are these then?

Shall we add this to the ever-expanding lists of posts of mine you claim that you can't link? Aren't we about 72 behind already?

You fabricator types are so weird. You get your ass nailed every time and you never learn. Running the same play over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited:
As long as the cake-baker refuses to make camo-cakes for both hunters and non-hunters, there's no bigotry involved.

It's the consistency. Those who have no consistency have trouble understanding the concept of it.

Exactly.....but try and get the dumbos to understand that.

She bakes wedding cakes for PETA nuts, but not for hunters, what did I miss?

There's also no mention of PETA in the letter, nor in the entire article.
Are we going for some kind of Guinness Record for fabrications in a single thread here or what?

Windy's hammered again.

Who's postin' out a thread of ma-larkey
Bullshittin' everybody he sees? ♬
Who's postin' just to pad up his post count
Everyone knows it's Wind-bag... ♫

Here's your cake!!!

4befd7749a9709.65247236frogview-gallery.jpg

Here's your pie!!

shit-i-missed-my-cake-day-32268.jpg

Wow....is that what a Christian would do? Great work.....:)

I don't know. You'd better ask a Christian.....:lol:

This one was made by a goat se......Warning- before you click- it's gross!!

.http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/epic-appetizing-cake-fail-goatse.jpg

I'll skip it....I thought the way you were talking over in the Religious section, you were a Christian....glad to find out you're not....it would be an offense to Christians.

Exactly.....but try and get the dumbos to understand that.

Are we going for some kind of Guinness Record for fabrications in a single thread here or what?

Windy's hammered again.

Gee, how did I come up with PETA from a woman who introduces herself as an animal rights activist in the first sentence of a letter?

You are absolutely right, no one can possibly think PETA from that.

Unless they have a working brain.

Windy's hammered again.

Gee, how did I come up with PETA from a woman who introduces herself as an animal rights activist in the first sentence of a letter?

So you're saying anyone who digs animals is a member of PETA. Like it's some kind of requirement.

Thanks for that insight into the logical thought pattern equivalence of an epileptic seizure. Whatever gets you out of having to admit you're a liar...

Windy's hammered again.

So you're saying anyone who digs animals is a member of PETA. Like it's some kind of requirement.

Thanks for that insight into the logical thought pattern equivalence of an epileptic seizure. Whatever gets you out of having to admit you're a liar...

No, I said she bakes cakes for PETA nuts, I did not say she is in PETA. For some reason, you got offended and declared that, because your pathetic excuse for the ability to reason couldn't follow the yellow brick road that Dorothy must be from California.

No, I said she bakes cakes for PETA nuts, I did not say she is in PETA. For some reason, you got offended and declared that, because your pathetic excuse for the ability to reason couldn't follow the yellow brick road that Dorothy must be from California.

-- And I said that PETA isn't mentioned in the letter, its response, or the entire article. Check it again -- maybe somebody edited it in since then.

So no reference to PETA whatsoever until you made one up. Kind of like the way you quote posts I never made and then can't find them because they don't exist.

Stop me when you see a pattern.

Last edited:

-- And I said that PETA isn't mentioned in the letter, its response, or the entire article. Check it again -- maybe somebody edited it in since then.

So no reference to PETA whatsoever until you made one up. Kind of like the way you quote posts I never made and then can't find them because they don't exist.

Stop me when you see a pattern.

I saw the pattern months ago.

Forum List

Back