Dear Donny T, Please bring back shame and embarrassment to welfare.

Rice and condoms...and we’re golden.
5dd3291ae1b374db93c41d83b10aaa01.jpg

This is the part where the weirdos and fools pretend the .002 percentile is who were taliking about....hahaha.
Oh, so you know the exact percentage of food stamp recipients who are lazy leeches, eh?

Please enlighten us.

Well, sane people would agree...the data suggests that ShaQuita and Guadalupe are filthy, lazy, baby factories.
Data sucks....huh?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
I told you I wasn't interested in how many are the darkies you hate so much.

I asked for data which says how many of them are lazy cheats.

I can’t find the data you seek...you won’t be happy until you see the LibTardo data which would claim ALL recipients are on the tit through no fault of their own...right?

This is the part where the weirdos and fools pretend the .002 percentile is who were taliking about....hahaha.
Oh, so you know the exact percentage of food stamp recipients who are lazy leeches, eh?

Please enlighten us.

Well, sane people would agree...the data suggests that ShaQuita and Guadalupe are filthy, lazy, baby factories.
Data sucks....huh?

The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

I can’t find the data you seek...
That's because you made it up.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

[cue doom music]

Bastard lazy Mexicans on food stamps! Film at 11!

Rice and condoms...and we’re golden.
5dd3291ae1b374db93c41d83b10aaa01.jpg

Please enlighten us.
Exact, I don't know, but certainly an overwhelming majority.

Certainly?

Can you state a number? How about to the nearest million?
Give me a number of mothers who can't afford to feed their spawn because their baby daddies are no where to be found, then we'll get closer to the answer.

I don't mind helping people out, but the ones that are able to work and don't. Deserve nothing.

What about the working class poor?

They have to adjust their lifestyles, they can’t have children...etc
Making good choices early on is paramount. Make bad choices and it should fall on no one but ones self. I shouldn’t be burdened with others bad decisions. Nobody ever bailed me out when I phucked up.
you mean FUCKED up?...

Please enlighten us.
Exact, I don't know, but certainly an overwhelming majority.

Certainly?

Can you state a number? How about to the nearest million?
Give me a number of mothers who can't afford to feed their spawn because their baby daddies are no where to be found, then we'll get closer to the answer.

You are avoiding the question.

Please enlighten us.

Data sucks....huh?

[cue doom music]

No, no...your headlines are far better bud.
“Everybody on welfare are actually great decision makers, they’re ALL ambitious, positive contributors whom have simply fallen on hard times.”

You fuckin suckers....haha!

Please enlighten us.

Data sucks....huh?

[cue doom music]

“Everybody on welfare are actually great decision makers, they’re ALL ambitious, positive contributors whom have simply fallen on hard times.”

So you decided to chuck a straw man on top of the pile of your logical fallacies, eh? :lol:

Yep...simple shit.
A little tough love because doing it your way and making people feel like they belong on and are entitled to other people’s shit isn’t fucking working.
That’s fine. Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. It’ll save blue states some money.

NEGATIVE....
Mexifornia far and away has the most taxpayer dependent filth. 12% of the nations population yet 33% of all welfare recipients to be exact.
Further, those Mexicratic blacks and wetbacks in red states fuck the averages all up...you know this. Do you need links? Please advise.

Got a link there Francis ?

Do you need to see the same one I’ve showed you fools 40 times before...Really?

Oh you mean the made up stats from righty jack websites?
in California those state are true timmy....lots of welfare....

That’s fine. Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. It’ll save blue states some money.

NEGATIVE....
Mexifornia far and away has the most taxpayer dependent filth. 12% of the nations population yet 33% of all welfare recipients to be exact.
Further, those Mexicratic blacks and wetbacks in red states fuck the averages all up...you know this. Do you need links? Please advise.

Cause you say so?

I’m dying to see what Donny wants to see in true welfare reform.
My guess is, he won’t be championing the recipients or making them feel like they belong on or deserve the tit.
What’s the odds that LefTards will flip the phuck out when it all surfaces?
Since he's bringing shame and embarrassment to the entire country, perhaps he feels welfare is being covered.

My guess is, he won’t be championing the recipients or making them feel like they belong on or deserve the tit.
Since he's bringing shame and embarrassment to the entire country, perhaps he feels welfare is being covered.

Hold on a minute....your people, ShaQuita and DaShawn are kicking ass right now thanks to Donny...are they ashamed to do well...are they embarrassed...the value of a race card is fading fast...sucks huh?

NEGATIVE....

Cause you say so?

Nope, cause these people say so....and bear in mind these numbers do not include the 5-10 million illegal cockroaches here...I’m thinking the real number pushes near 30% after all their disgusting asses are included. Yep, it’s official...Mexifornia has lost it’s shithole status...it’s now in a category all by itself....it’s a SUPER SHITHOLE!
Poverty in California: Recently Released Census Data

Last edited:

Hold on a minute....your people, ShaQuita and DaShawn are kicking ass right now thanks to Donny...are they ashamed to do well...are they embarrassed...the value of a race card is fading fast...sucks huh?
Race isn't the only reason he brings shame to the country.

Race isn't the only reason he brings shame to the country.

What’s shameful about prosperity?
Donny’s America is absolutely fucking killing it!

What evidence can you present that demonstrates Trump knows what the words "shame and embarrassment " mean?

Data sucks....huh?

[cue doom music]

So you decided to chuck a straw man on top of the pile of your logical fallacies, eh? :lol:

Based on the position you’ve taken on many topics here, I have you profiled quite accurately I believe. Tell me if I’ve nailed it?
Are you a 49 year old 400lb gay, barely legal from Mexico...a ‘pro gamer’ on welfare, driving a Pinto and living in a converted garage?
There’s just no way anybody else takes the positions you have on topics here.
I mean, you are consistently anti American, anti decency, anti wealthy, anti Christianity, anti pride. Come on man...be honest.

Forum List

Back