Dear Donny T, Please bring back shame and embarrassment to welfare.

I can't believe illegals are still getting welfare....that seems easy enough to stop. So why haven't the country club GOPers in Congress suggested it? Maybe because they're invested in BIG FARMA and don't want to screw up their cash cow (pun) by cutting out government subsidies for food? During the Depression, my gramps and grandma would feed a man after he did some work for them and send him on his way to another farm...you didn't work, you didn't eat. I ran into an old-timer who got through those years by selling pencils on Wall Street in New York City....good old Whitey...he knew the assholes who crashed the economy still needed a pencil now and then .

Illegals don’t for welfare ! Stop believing righty lies.

The only way they can sort of get bennies is if they have family (say the kid) that is an American . Then the American gets benefits.

Who’s responsible for feeding that child in the real world?
Is this where you claim mom and dad...the illegal wetbacks aren’t responsible...and it’s the duty of real Americans to feed the anchor?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

I can't believe illegals are still getting welfare....that seems easy enough to stop. So why haven't the country club GOPers in Congress suggested it? Maybe because they're invested in BIG FARMA and don't want to screw up their cash cow (pun) by cutting out government subsidies for food? During the Depression, my gramps and grandma would feed a man after he did some work for them and send him on his way to another farm...you didn't work, you didn't eat. I ran into an old-timer who got through those years by selling pencils on Wall Street in New York City....good old Whitey...he knew the assholes who crashed the economy still needed a pencil now and then .

The only way they can sort of get bennies is if they have family (say the kid) that is an American . Then the American gets benefits.

Is this where you claim mom and dad...the illegal wetbacks aren’t responsible...and it’s the duty of real Americans to feed the anchor?

Those are legal immigrants, dumbass.

Stop the use of EBT cards.
Give them food and thats it.

Rice and condoms...and we’re golden.
5dd3291ae1b374db93c41d83b10aaa01.jpg

This is the part where the weirdos and fools pretend the .002 percentile is who were taliking about....hahaha.
Oh, so you know the exact percentage of food stamp recipients who are lazy leeches, eh?

Please enlighten us.
Exact, I don't know, but certainly an overwhelming majority.

This is the part where the weirdos and fools pretend the .002 percentile is who were taliking about....hahaha.
Oh, so you know the exact percentage of food stamp recipients who are lazy leeches, eh?

Please enlighten us.
And you know this...how?

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Yep...simple shit.
A little tough love because doing it your way and making people feel like they belong on and are entitled to other people’s shit isn’t fucking working.
That’s fine. Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. It’ll save blue states some money.

NEGATIVE....
Mexifornia far and away has the most taxpayer dependent filth. 12% of the nations population yet 33% of all welfare recipients to be exact.
Further, those Mexicratic blacks and wetbacks in red states fuck the averages all up...you know this. Do you need links? Please advise.

Got a link there Francis ?

Do you need to see the same one I’ve showed you fools 40 times before...Really?

Oh you mean the made up stats from righty jack websites?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 23% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

Please enlighten us.
And you know this...how?

I don't want to believe it. I want it to become untrue.

That’s fine. Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. It’ll save blue states some money.

NEGATIVE....
Mexifornia far and away has the most taxpayer dependent filth. 12% of the nations population yet 33% of all welfare recipients to be exact.
Further, those Mexicratic blacks and wetbacks in red states fuck the averages all up...you know this. Do you need links? Please advise.

Got a link there Francis ?

Do you need to see the same one I’ve showed you fools 40 times before...Really?

Oh you mean the made up stats from righty jack websites?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 23% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.
California has the highest poverty rate, so gee what a surprise they have the largest percentage of welfare recipients. Yawn.

Yet California is not tops in generosity to those recipients. Yawn.

You haven't answered my question as to what percentage of people on food stamps are lazy leeches.

Note, I am not asking how many are darkies. We all know how much you hate darkies.

How many are undeserving lazy bastards?

Please enlighten us.
And you know this...how?

By saying you want it to be untrue, you are stating it is true.

With no facts to back you up. A classic ipse dixit fallacy.

Please enlighten us.

Well, sane people would agree...the data suggests that ShaQuita and Guadalupe are filthy, lazy, baby factories.
Data sucks....huh?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Those are legal immigrants, dumbass.

Broad definition of “welfare”.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the reportfrom the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

It used to be "keeping up with the Joneses". That was bad enough.

Now the propagandists are cueing up the doom music and telling the Tard Herd "the darkies are stealing from you!"

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! EBOLA!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

Please enlighten us.

Well, sane people would agree...the data suggests that ShaQuita and Guadalupe are filthy, lazy, baby factories.
Data sucks....huh?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
I told you I wasn't interested in how many are the darkies you hate so much.

I asked for data which says how many of them are lazy cheats.

Please enlighten us.
And you know this...how?

By saying you want it to be untrue, you are stating it is true.

With no facts to back you up. A classic ipse dixit fallacy.

When you have full employment, there is little doubt people who continue to suck on the government teat are indeed many lazy leeches who feel no less entitled than you. You should thank the tax payers and Trump for not cutting off you food stamps, at least for now.

Obama and his glorification of the entitled is over.

I'd be more than happy to make an exception for the military.

Notice all the accompanying sound effects with that "news" story? Deliberately intended to manipulate your emotions.

Why does the news need sound effects!?!?

And that story is intended to confirm your biases.

Please enlighten us.

Certainly?

Can you state a number? How about to the nearest million?

I'd be more than happy to make an exception for the military.

Notice all the accompanying sound effects with that "news" story? Deliberately intended to manipulate your emotions.

Why does the news need sound effects!?!?

And that story is intended to confirm your biases.

What....and your use of the military wasnt doing the same?
Being in the military has value.
Popping out 15 kids for a buck doesnt.

Forum List

Back