Dear Donny T, Please bring back shame and embarrassment to welfare.

I can't believe illegals are still getting welfare....that seems easy enough to stop. So why haven't the country club GOPers in Congress suggested it? Maybe because they're invested in BIG FARMA and don't want to screw up their cash cow (pun) by cutting out government subsidies for food? During the Depression, my gramps and grandma would feed a man after he did some work for them and send him on his way to another farm...you didn't work, you didn't eat. I ran into an old-timer who got through those years by selling pencils on Wall Street in New York City....good old Whitey...he knew the assholes who crashed the economy still needed a pencil now and then .

Last edited:
People always do better in life when they are humiliated

How do they do when their filth is championed?
Become President

fetch

Haha...awesome.
I always try to inject comedy into a topic when I’m stumped with nothing of value to add as well.

Humiliate and shame the poor. What a sentiment.

Yep...simple shit.
A little tough love because doing it your way and making people feel like they belong on and are entitled to other people’s shit isn’t fucking working.

That’s fine. Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. It’ll save blue states some money.

How do they do when their filth is championed?
Become President

fetch

Haha...awesome.
I always try to inject comedy into a topic when I’m stumped with nothing of value to add as well.

Yep...simple shit.
A little tough love because doing it your way and making people feel like they belong on and are entitled to other people’s shit isn’t fucking working.

That’s fine. Red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation. It’ll save blue states some money.

NEGATIVE....
Mexifornia far and away has the most taxpayer dependent filth. 12% of the nations population yet 33% of all welfare recipients to be exact.
Further, those Mexicratic blacks and wetbacks in red states fuck the averages all up...you know this. Do you need links? Please advise.

People always do better in life when they are humiliated

it is a powerful motivator.

When we first started playing street hockey we got our asses kicked by kids who had been playing for a year. We lost bad, and spent the next 3 months practicing our asses off, and destroyed them.

If you can't support yourself and/or your family on your own you SHOULD feel bad about it.

Become President

fetch

Haha...awesome.

Yep...simple shit.

NEGATIVE....
Mexifornia far and away has the most taxpayer dependent filth. 12% of the nations population yet 33% of all welfare recipients to be exact.
Further, those Mexicratic blacks and wetbacks in red states fuck the averages all up...you know this. Do you need links? Please advise.

I don’t care. Fuck your shitty red states that take far more than they put in.

I don't mind helping people out, but the ones that are able to work and don't. Deserve nothing.

What about the working class poor?

They have to adjust their lifestyles, they can’t have children...etc
Making good choices early on is paramount. Make bad choices and it should fall on no one but ones self. I shouldn’t be burdened with others bad decisions. Nobody ever bailed me out when I phucked up.

Nobody ever bailed you out because you weren't a banker in 2008.

The problem with America’s poor is that they do not suffer enough

That is why we had to give a $1.5 trillion tax cut to billionaires

In the real world...you know, outside of LibTardoLand, good gets rewarded...you know basic shit for us sane folk...winners get the trophy...right?
In LibTardoLand, children are championed for straight F’s, losers get trophies and evil is good. Haha...you crazy, backward pukes.
Yes...Rich is GOOD....Here is more money for you
Poor is BAD......they need to be punished

I’m dying to see what Donny wants to see in true welfare reform.
My guess is, he won’t be championing the recipients or making them feel like they belong on or deserve the tit.
What’s the odds that LefTards will flip the phuck out when it all surfaces?

Guess he should shame all of East Texas and Florida for all that fema welfare after the storm season

Last edited:
I can't believe illegals are still getting welfare....that seems easy enough to stop. So why haven't the country club GOPers in Congress suggested it? Maybe because they're invested in BIG FARMA and don't want to screw up their cash cow (pun) by cutting out government subsidies for food? During the Depression, my gramps and grandma would feed a man after he did some work for them and send him on his way to another farm...you didn't work, you didn't eat. I ran into an old-timer who got through those years by selling pencils on Wall Street in New York City....good old Whitey...he knew the assholes who crashed the economy still needed a pencil now and then .

Illegals don’t for welfare ! Stop believing righty lies.

The only way they can sort of get bennies is if they have family (say the kid) that is an American . Then the American gets benefits.

Become President

fetch

Haha...awesome.

Yep...simple shit.

NEGATIVE....

Got a link there Francis ?

I’m dying to see what Donny wants to see in true welfare reform.
My guess is, he won’t be championing the recipients or making them feel like they belong on or deserve the tit.
What’s the odds that LefTards will flip the phuck out when it all surfaces?
It'll be a refreshing change from the Obama-era glorification of single-motherhood, welfare and illegal aliens.

Haha...awesome.

Yep...simple shit.

NEGATIVE....

Do you need to see the same one I’ve showed you fools 40 times before...Really?

Yep...simple shit.

NEGATIVE....

Do you need to see the same one I’ve showed you fools 40 times before...Really?

Oh you mean the made up stats from righty jack websites?

Forum List

Back