Dear Leader Biden Has Spoken, "Wear your mask."

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.

Nope.
Bad citizen it is. I’m sure there will be many of you. At least you won’t have the bully pulpit anymore. Much easier to not take you seriously

I don't care whether you take me serious or not, I really don't. I wouldn't "played along" if Rump had said to do it either. I don't take well to tyranny coming from anyone.
Not tyranny. Just law and order but more so human decency. You have the right to be a shitty person and citizen and I have a right to call you out on it... and we both have the right to not care what the other thinks.

Yes, tyranny. Just because you Progs are terrified of a virus with a 97% "survival" rate in no way means you get to force your fears on everyone else. Take your "tyranny" and shove it.
The not us “Progs”, it’s the entire world.

I’m not progressive BTW but name call all you want

LOL, one who has called someone names shouldn't cry when one gets labeled in return. YOU are terrified of a virus with a 97% survival rate. Take your name calling and fear and get back under your mom's skirt.
Who’s crying? I don’t care what you call me, I’m just correcting your mistakes

You are unable to correct anything, sorry you're just not bright enough for that.

Biden already told us he is creating a Covid task force and he will abide by their advice. Welcome to your lockdown nightmare and the mask Gestapo.
How about instead of resisting from the start you give a window of time where you just be a good citizen and play ball. Give the plan a chance of working.
A good citizen like Bug Eye Adam Shitface, who said "Russia, Russia, Russia till he was blue in the face, yet still never produced one iota of proof? Blow me .
Haha. Where did that random comment come from?! LMK if you ever wanna get back to the subject.
Of course you would be totally clueless, as when President Trump took office, all you Progs did nothing but resist. Why the fuck should we, oh yeah, you are now all kumbya since the creeper Joe won.

Why did you vote for Joe Biden again?

You don't play ball with these people.
You don’t play all because it’s too hard for you to wear a mask and keep a distance from others? Wow, do you need help wiping your butt as well?

I don't wear a mask but Ive always allowed people their privacy and space. Your last sentence speaks of your adolescence.
My last sentence was mocking your lack of self discipline and concern for others.

Again, that speaks of your adolescence. You tried to mock but you have no idea of what you're talking about.
I didn’t try to mock... I actually mocked. And I know that those making a big deal out of masks and distancing during a pandemic are perpetuating the problem and acting like selfish turds. Suck it up, do your part for a short period of time and let’s get back to normal. This pointless fighting only makes things worse. There’s no doubt about that
Of course if we all just got the Kung Flu back in March, and kept the elderly away from the Democrat Governors who murdered 10s of thousand, this would of been over by the end of April. But since that wouldnt get Creeper Joe to even come close to winning this election, the Progs had to say the sky is falling.

Chicken-Little-on-CNN.jpg

A good citizen like Bug Eye Adam Shitface, who said "Russia, Russia, Russia till he was blue in the face, yet still never produced one iota of proof? Blow me .
Haha. Where did that random comment come from?! LMK if you ever wanna get back to the subject.
Of course you would be totally clueless, as when President Trump took office, all you Progs did nothing but resist. Why the fuck should we, oh yeah, you are now all kumbya since the creeper Joe won.

I didn’t call to resist when trump won. I actually wrote several posts here calling to unite and give him a chance. You’re not using dem bad behavior to justify your own are you? That wouldn’t be very childish if so.

I voted for Joe to restore a sense of bipartisan cooperation and stop Trumps reign of lies and division. That’s not how I want my countries elected leader acting

I didn’t call to resist when trump won. I actually wrote several posts here calling to unite and give him a chance. You’re not using dem bad behavior to justify your own are you? That wouldn’t be very childish if so.

I voted for Joe to restore a sense of bipartisan cooperation and stop Trumps reign of lies and division. That’s not how I want my countries elected leader acting
Did you call your Prog elite? If so they didnt listen...

Nope.
Bad citizen it is. I’m sure there will be many of you. At least you won’t have the bully pulpit anymore. Much easier to not take you seriously

I don't care whether you take me serious or not, I really don't. I wouldn't "played along" if Rump had said to do it either. I don't take well to tyranny coming from anyone.
Not tyranny. Just law and order but more so human decency. You have the right to be a shitty person and citizen and I have a right to call you out on it... and we both have the right to not care what the other thinks.

Yes, tyranny. Just because you Progs are terrified of a virus with a 97% "survival" rate in no way means you get to force your fears on everyone else. Take your "tyranny" and shove it.

LOL, one who has called someone names shouldn't cry when one gets labeled in return. YOU are terrified of a virus with a 97% survival rate. Take your name calling and fear and get back under your mom's skirt.

You are unable to correct anything, sorry you're just not bright enough for that.
Nothing to connect. You’re making false statement and I’m calling them out. Pretty simple

In response to His Fraudulency: Here's a little story about that - No.

You don’t play all because it’s too hard for you to wear a mask and keep a distance from others? Wow, do you need help wiping your butt as well?

I don't wear a mask but Ive always allowed people their privacy and space. Your last sentence speaks of your adolescence.
My last sentence was mocking your lack of self discipline and concern for others.

Again, that speaks of your adolescence. You tried to mock but you have no idea of what you're talking about.
I didn’t try to mock... I actually mocked. And I know that those making a big deal out of masks and distancing during a pandemic are perpetuating the problem and acting like selfish turds. Suck it up, do your part for a short period of time and let’s get back to normal. This pointless fighting only makes things worse. There’s no doubt about that
Of course if we all just got the Kung Flu back in March, and kept the elderly away from the Democrat Governors who murdered 10s of thousand, this would of been over by the end of April. But since that wouldnt get Creeper Joe to even come close to winning this election, the Progs had to say the sky is falling.

The skys falling because Trumps throwing bricks. Not for long though.

You voted for Joe to have RINOs fuck the rest of US, and you think the division was by US citizens? It wasnt conservatives out there Burning Looting and Murder of black cops...

Dude, the way the Prog mayors and governors allowed the fascists to run rampant in their streets, Joe doesnt have the gonads to try and stop them when they go countrywide. As a matter of fact i bet Joe and Camel Toe will urge those to go into the burbs and stir up shit, then the morons who vote for them will call for those two to come save the day....

Did you call your Prog elite? If so they didnt listen...
I didn’t call anybody. Did you?

It's what the opposition is supposed to do. Impeach the motherfucker.
Who told you that?
Democrats.
Do you always listen to Democrats?
Yeah, don't you?
No I use common sense
Who'd you vote for President?

You voted for Joe to have RINOs fuck the rest of US, and you think the division was by US citizens? It wasnt conservatives out there Burning Looting and Murder of black cops...

Dude, the way the Prog mayors and governors allowed the fascists to run rampant in their streets, Joe doesnt have the gonads to try and stop them when they go countrywide. As a matter of fact i bet Joe and Camel Toe will urge those to go into the burbs and stir up shit, then the morons who vote for them will call for those two to come save the day....
They will at least take joes calls. Trump had burnt all bridges with Dems through years of shit talk. He lost their respect rendering him ineffective and useless.

It's what the opposition is supposed to do. Impeach the motherfucker.
Who told you that?
Democrats.
Do you always listen to Democrats?
Yeah, don't you?
No I use common sense
Who'd you vote for President?
Joe... along with many conservatives and republicans that recognized the destruction that Trump causes.

The skys falling because Trumps throwing bricks. Not for long though.
Biden has become a man corrupted for a long time. We travel down the road to pure tyranny. And you are a cheerleader for it. Getting liberty just does not happen. When lost, you fight to get it back or a malaise and lots of people get killed in the glorious reign of the utopia created.

Nope.

Nothing to connect. You’re making false statement and I’m calling them out. Pretty simple

Reading isn't your strong suit eh? I made no "false" statements at all.

Forum List

Back