Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Let's look at what amendments to the Constitution conservatives have wanted to change..

Freedom of the press

That's a lie.

Separation of church and state

Another lie.

Search and seizure laws

Asset forfeiture laws were promoted and passed by the democrats.

Miranda rights

Miranda wrote the constitution? Who knew?

Rights against cruel and unusual punishment

More lies

Rights to a speedy trial

And more really stupid lies....

Rights to elect your Senator

If you ever posted something that wasn't a full out lie, would you like burst into flames or something?

Honest question, are you as completely devoid of integrity, ethics, and basic human decency in real life as you are here?

Ah sock talk...I think?

???

Are you saying that you're Bitty's sock? Or she is yours?

You know it's getting down to the nitty-gritty when we've reached that point. :thup:

Uh yeah... Being that I'm sober, I won't be able to follow your line of "reasoning."

I wasn't sure, hence the question mark I included...other than that it's possible you were trying to insult me, but it was such a weak attempt I really didn't know.

It just seems the few times people have accused me of being a sock was towards the end of a conversation when most other tactics have already been used.

Ah sock talk...I think?

???

Are you saying that you're Bitty's sock? Or she is yours?

You know it's getting down to the nitty-gritty when we've reached that point. :thup:

Uh yeah... Being that I'm sober, I won't be able to follow your line of "reasoning."

Yes, we both are. So are you.

Now shut it.

:lol:

I'm really not, this is my first venture on this board. I'm being super-cereal...well as much as I can be.

Forum List

Back