Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Sigh. Okay. I really wanted this to be a fun exercise. But alas, it is not to be. So have fun kiddos. Maybe after you get tired of whatever it is you think you do here, the thread can resume. If not, oh well. It was fun for a little while.

Sigh. Okay. I really wanted this to be a fun exercise. But alas, it is not to be. So have fun kiddos. Maybe after you get tired of whatever it is you think you do here, the thread can resume. If not, oh well. It was fun for a little while.
It's only fun when no one calls you on your bullshit, eh?

Come on people. You're going to get us kicked to the flame zone and I won't like that at all. We'll never get this divorce agreement settled if everybody insists on reverting to the junior high schoolyard insult routine. There's all sorts of threads to do that. Let's focus on the issues here okay?

(I know that is impossible for some on the Left, but I have always believed a conservative was capable of being an adult if he or she really worked at it. And if we don't feed the trolls they usually get bored and move on.)

So anyway, back on topic.

I was approached by a lurker--one who is reading along but hasn't posted--wanting to know if the conservatives will get all the guns? This person tilts left of center but loves to go hunting and doesn't want to give up his gun collection.

So there's one thing we'll have to negotiate. The left has always maintained that there would be much less gun crime if you just got the guns out of the hands of the citizens. And since the cops will be moving to Conservative Land, there won't even be the problem of a cop shooting somebody in Liberal Land.

So how many of those of you in Liberal Land will want the guns?
And yet here you still are, being a divisive twit of a troll.

Ironic post of the year.......and it's only May.

Come on people. You're going to get us kicked to the flame zone and I won't like that at all. We'll never get this divorce agreement settled if everybody insists on reverting to the junior high schoolyard insult routine. There's all sorts of threads to do that. Let's focus on the issues here okay?

(I know that is impossible for some on the Left, but I have always believed a conservative was capable of being an adult if he or she really worked at it. And if we don't feed the trolls they usually get bored and move on.)

So anyway, back on topic.

I was approached by a lurker--one who is reading along but hasn't posted--wanting to know if the conservatives will get all the guns? This person tilts left of center but loves to go hunting and doesn't want to give up his gun collection.

So there's one thing we'll have to negotiate. The left has always maintained that there would be much less gun crime if you just got the guns out of the hands of the citizens. And since the cops will be moving to Conservative Land, there won't even be the problem of a cop shooting somebody in Liberal Land.

So how many of those of you in Liberal Land will want the guns?
And yet here you still are, being a divisive twit of a troll.

Ironic post of the year.......and it's only May.
Aw, my favorite boy scout.

You did? You wanted this to be fun? Well......why didn't you say so?

Being Uncensored2008 from USMB it's clear that you'd have more knowledge on that than I would. You so crazy.

I calls em' as I sees em'.

Where do you deviate from the party line? Every thread I see you in, you're right in line with the far left nutjobs, Rati, Bitty, Shallow, RDean, and of course the leader of the pack, Truthmatters.

So show where you're not just spewing Common Dreams idiocy, because I missed it.

Being Uncensored2008 from USMB it's clear that you'd have more knowledge on that than I would. You so crazy.

I calls em' as I sees em'.

Where do you deviate from the party line? Every thread I see you in, you're right in line with the far left nutjobs, Rati, Bitty, Shallow, RDean, and of course the leader of the pack, Truthmatters.

So show where you're not just spewing Common Dreams idiocy, because I missed it.

But as far as I can tell you're a partisan hack, so why wouldn't you think that?

Forum List

Back