Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Come on people. You're going to get us kicked to the flame zone and I won't like that at all. We'll never get this divorce agreement settled if everybody insists on reverting to the junior high schoolyard insult routine. There's all sorts of threads to do that. Let's focus on the issues here okay?

(I know that is impossible for some on the Left, but I have always believed a conservative was capable of being an adult if he or she really worked at it. And if we don't feed the trolls they usually get bored and move on.)

So anyway, back on topic.

I was approached by a lurker--one who is reading along but hasn't posted--wanting to know if the conservatives will get all the guns? This person tilts left of center but loves to go hunting and doesn't want to give up his gun collection.

So there's one thing we'll have to negotiate. The left has always maintained that there would be much less gun crime if you just got the guns out of the hands of the citizens. And since the cops will be moving to Conservative Land, there won't even be the problem of a cop shooting somebody in Liberal Land.

So how many of those of you in Liberal Land will want the guns?

Come on people. You're going to get us kicked to the flame zone and I won't like that at all. We'll never get this divorce agreement settled if everybody insists on reverting to the junior high schoolyard insult routine.

(I know that is impossible for some on the Left, but I have always believed a conservative was capable of being an adult if he or she really worked at it.

If only we could all be so mature.

:thup:

Come on people. You're going to get us kicked to the flame zone and I won't like that at all. We'll never get this divorce agreement settled if everybody insists on reverting to the junior high schoolyard insult routine. There's all sorts of threads to do that. Let's focus on the issues here okay?

(I know that is impossible for some on the Left, but I have always believed a conservative was capable of being an adult if he or she really worked at it. And if we don't feed the trolls they usually get bored and move on.)

I was approached by a lurker--one who is reading along but hasn't posted--wanting to know if the conservatives will get all the guns? This person tilts left of center but loves to go hunting and doesn't want to give up his gun collection.

So there's one thing we'll have to negotiate. The left has always maintained that there would be much less gun crime if you just got the guns out of the hands of the citizens. And since the cops will be moving to Conservative Land, there won't even be the problem of a cop shooting somebody in Liberal Land.

And yet here you still are, being a divisive twit of a troll.

And yet here you still are, being a divisive twit of a troll.

Yup!

No troll. It is my thread. And you guys who think I'm a twit were not dragged kicking and screaming to participate here.

And if I would like to stay on topic and discuss the topic I don't see anything in the rules that keeps me from doing that and suggesting that.

And also there is nothing in the rules to keep me from asking that the trolls who only want to make the thread into a childish insult fest go do that somewhere else. And I don't care whether they are going to live in Liberal Land or Conservative Land.

Or how about we just hand the liberals over to the terrorists since the liberals don't like the CIA and military protecting them from the terrorists. Also, liberals always talk about working it out with the terrorists so sending them to the arms of terrorists should help them both work out their differences....

Or how about we just hand the liberals over to the terrorists since the liberals don't like the CIA and military protecting them from the terrorists. Also, liberals always talk about working it out with the terrorists so sending them to the arms of terrorists should help them both work out their differences....

That post broke my hot-word-ometer.

We'd put you in the front of the line so they can cut your head off first.

We'd put you in the front of the line so they can cut your head off first.

Oh man, there goes my internet-tough-guy-ometer.

Now you sound like Fauxfyre.

Dumbfuck, I get my view of the world from sources you won't ever be able to see....:eusa_whistle:

You're the typical dumbfuck liberal that knows nothing.

When reading the comments of nutters, what are the chances that the words which follow " Liberals want: ..........................................................." are going to be in any way accurate?

I'm goin' with about 3%.

Dumbfuck, I get my view of the world from sources you won't ever be able to see....:eusa_whistle:

You're the typical dumbfuck liberal that knows nothing.

:rofl:

That's ridiculous.

No troll. It is my thread. And you guys who think I'm a twit were not dragged kicking and screaming to participate here.

And if I would like to stay on topic and discuss the topic I don't see anything in the rules that keeps me from doing that and suggesting that.

And also there is nothing in the rules to keep me from asking that the trolls who only want to make the thread into a childish insult fest go do that somewhere else. And I don't care whether they are going to live in Liberal Land or Conservative Land.

Are you fucking KIDDING me!? Every thread in this place is a troll thread! Why would you think you had a special dispensation!?

Forum List

Back