Dear Mr. President

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Get off your lazy black ass and fight! You're an embarassment to the United States. There's no reason whatsoever a ragtag bunch of religious zealots should be able to to walk down the street in the 21st century unless it's because global powers wish them to be able to.

We have the most ridiculously powerful military just idling while you sit around twiddling your thumbs. President Bush may have been slow, but you're positively inert.

Get off your ass!

"There is a peace to be found only on the other side of war. If that battle must come, I will fight it!"
- King Arthur, "First Knight"

Last edited:
Biggest problem with terrorist groups has always been they don't have territory to bomb. Well, ISIS has lots of territory, so bomb it. B-52s and B-2s were built for this very purpose. Round the clock bombing will force them into their spider holes driving them slowly insane (more insane whatever) while ground forces surround them and wait for the last bomb's detonation. Then they move in and mop up. It's basic centuries old strategy.

President can't run again, and can't really work after, he has only legacy now. So either that legacy is 'blacks with arab names should never hold command authority in the US ever again,' or, 'when it came right down to it, just because you have an arab name doesn't mean you're every arab's friend.'

We haven't had a war since WW2. We've had a PC fuckup where we're more concerned about how things will play on tv than on the ground. If the President doesn't step up and start kicking ass and wringing necks the Democrats are gonna find out what being compeltely out of power looks like.

we havent had a war since ww2

really tell that to the families that visit the graves of their loved one in military graveyards....i dont think they will agree

Get off your lazy black ass and fight! You're an embarassment to the United States. There's no reason whatsoever a ragtag bunch of religious zealots should be able to to walk down the street in the 21st century unless it's because global powers wish them to be able to.

We have the most ridiculously powerful military just idling while you sit around twiddling your thumbs. President Bush may have been slow, but you're positively inert.

Get off your ass!

"There is a peace to be found only on the other side of war. If that battle must come, I will fight it!"

Yeah. get off your ass and do what the Republicans want. Make things worse. You're there to cause the defense industry to make more money.

Get off your ass!

Yeah. get off your ass and do what the Republicans want. Make things worse. You're there to cause the defense industry to make more money.

Thi sisn't about partisanship. This is about survival. Either we'll have a western-led democratic rule-of-law culture where everyone can be and do their own thing, or, we'll have a global Islamic caliphate where you're either Muslim or dead. I choose our way.

We have planes, and ships, and bombs, and missiles. Use them or it's time to impeach the PResident for being a coward.

Get off your ass!

Thi sisn't about partisanship. This is about survival. Either we'll have a western-led democratic rule-of-law culture where everyone can be and do their own thing, or, we'll have a global Islamic caliphate where you're either Muslim or dead. I choose our way.

We have planes, and ships, and bombs, and missiles. Use them or it's time to impeach the PResident for being a coward.
There's a recruiting office near you

Get off your ass!

Did my bit, now I'm an old geezer. Believe me, wish I was 20 years younger.

Get off your ass!

He's too busy baking cookies for the neighborhood kids.

Biggest problem with terrorist groups has always been they don't have territory to bomb. Well, ISIS has lots of territory, so bomb it. B-52s and B-2s were built for this very purpose. Round the clock bombing will force them into their spider holes driving them slowly insane (more insane whatever) while ground forces surround them and wait for the last bomb's detonation. Then they move in and mop up. It's basic centuries old strategy.

President can't run again, and can't really work after, he has only legacy now. So either that legacy is 'blacks with arab names should never hold command authority in the US ever again,' or, 'when it came right down to it, just because you have an arab name doesn't mean you're every arab's friend.'

We haven't had a war since WW2. We've had a PC fuckup where we're more concerned about how things will play on tv than on the ground. If the President doesn't step up and start kicking ass and wringing necks the Democrats are gonna find out what being compeltely out of power looks like.

Delta,

ISIS forces consist of 25000-75000 armed miltia living among millions... Doing what you are asking would kill a lot of innocent people and grow ISIS linked groups... It now looks like maybe one attack might have come from that ISIS controlled area...

And lets make it clear, Bush's misadventure into this area kicked the hornet's nest of where we are today...

Get off your ass!

Survival?

It wasn't about survival in 2003, was it?

Survival 101, when in danger, make the problem worse, then you will..... probably have more violence and more problems.

Sorry, but there's a guy at work who always says: what is stupidity? Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I don't believe there are two choices here. Simply because there are far more than two choices. If there is to be an Islamic caliphate in the Middle East, then this is what the Middle East has. The more the US tries to control the ME, the less control the ME will have.

The US has the weapons. But it doesn't have the ability to beat ISIS.

The US didn't win in Vietnam for a reason. For the very same reasons it cannot beat ISIS. It could win a traditional war. But that would cause more hatred towards the US, more people willing to turn to Islamic Extremism, more problems for the US.

Until you understand that, you are a danger to the world.

Get off your ass!

Did my bit, now I'm an old geezer. Believe me, wish I was 20 years younger.
take your kids down there

if the terrorists would just put on the same uniforms and draw a line in the sand like most CONVENTIONAL wars are fought, the RW's would have a solution .. but until they do I really wish they would SHUT THE HELL UP !!!

Get off your ass!

I rarely agree with you....this time I do. Thank you

Get off your ass!

The right wing way. Make things so bad that everyone has to do the right wing thing.

Get off your ass!

The right wing way. Make things so bad that everyone has to do the right wing thing.

Stop bothering me with your mindless blather

Get off your ass!

Or a muslim ...

Forum List

Back