Dear Mr. President

Get off your lazy black ass and fight! You're an embarassment to the United States. There's no reason whatsoever a ragtag bunch of religious zealots should be able to to walk down the street in the 21st century unless it's because global powers wish them to be able to.

We have the most ridiculously powerful military just idling while you sit around twiddling your thumbs. President Bush may have been slow, but you're positively inert.

Get off your ass!

"There is a peace to be found only on the other side of war. If that battle must come, I will fight it!"
- King Arthur, "First Knight"

If you want Obama to be able to read your message you need to translate your message into Arabic.

Get off your lazy black ass and fight! You're an embarassment to the United States. There's no reason whatsoever a ragtag bunch of religious zealots should be able to to walk down the street in the 21st century unless it's because global powers wish them to be able to.

We have the most ridiculously powerful military just idling while you sit around twiddling your thumbs. President Bush may have been slow, but you're positively inert.

Get off your ass!

"There is a peace to be found only on the other side of war. If that battle must come, I will fight it!"

Yeah. get off your ass and do what the Republicans want. Make things worse. You're there to cause the defense industry to make more money.

Thi sisn't about partisanship. This is about survival. Either we'll have a western-led democratic rule-of-law culture where everyone can be and do their own thing, or, we'll have a global Islamic caliphate where you're either Muslim or dead. I choose our way.

We have planes, and ships, and bombs, and missiles. Use them or it's time to impeach the PResident for being a coward.

I rarely agree with you....this time I do. Thank you

The right wing way. Make things so bad that everyone has to do the right wing thing.

Stop bothering me with your mindless blather

You clearly like it, or you wouldn't have replied. Or maybe you could try actually debating properly.

Get off your ass!

If you want Obama to be able to read your message you need to translate your message into Arabic.

So, you're on here because you think you're a comedian huh?

if the terrorists would just put on the same uniforms and draw a line in the sand like most CONVENTIONAL wars are fought, the RW's would have a solution .. but until they do I really wish they would SHUT THE HELL UP !!!
We say to listen to the Generals to win the war.

but you say, listen to obama, a pussy that never had to fight for anything.

so fuck him and you, you have no ideas that work and haven't since Korea

Forum List

Back