Dear Progressives

I stumbled across this young woman's videos on YouTube last night and it gives me hope that our youth are waking up to the democrats games that are played at their expense. I watched several of her videos and she is a very impressive young lady.

The Leftists aka Communists can't handle this girl, obviously they all will be DEMANDING she is thrown off YouTube soon, which will not matter as there are now alternatives to YouTube.

I notice she doesn’t exactly have a name

Her name is Jasmyne, she is sensible NOT putting her real last name, afterall Rightists and ESPECIALLY Trump supporters cannot TRUST the unhinged and psychotic Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow to NOT literally STALK them so they can either commit some PLANNED act of violence on them and/or THREATEN their Employer until they get fired and have their life destroyed OR ALL of these things.

Why do you want her to give her name? So she can be STALKED by Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow and be beaten up and raped and be Doxxed?

I want a name so I can verify who she is and what her background is. Makes it easy to out a paid spokesperson
well if you werent such an idiot you would have just gone to her youtube page where all that info is instead of making an ass of yourself AGAIN,,,
What is her name?

Her name is Jasmyne, she is sensible NOT putting her real last name, afterall Rightists and ESPECIALLY Trump supporters cannot TRUST the unhinged and psychotic Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow to NOT literally STALK them so they can either commit some PLANNED act of violence on them and/or THREATEN their Employer until they get fired and have their life destroyed OR ALL of these things.

Why do you want her to give her name? So she can be STALKED by Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow and be beaten up and raped and be Doxxed?

I want a name so I can verify who she is and what her background is. Makes it easy to out a paid spokesperson
well if you werent such an idiot you would have just gone to her youtube page where all that info is instead of making an ass of yourself AGAIN,,,
What is her name?
do your own research,,,

What is her name?

I'm not telling you.

Here's a bit of her personal story although I know you aren't really interested in anything beyond canceling her.

Her personal story starts around 4:30

Last edited:

Forum List

Back