Dear religious conservatives

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
did you guys know that regean was not devoutly Christian? Despite this religious people voted for him.

Most on the social right didn't care, as long as Reagan helped them facilitate conjoining church and state in violation of the Framers' mandate, they'd have no problem if Reagan worshiped Satan.

Dear anti-Christian nutbags...Did you know you're hopelessly clueless when it comes to understanding Christians?

• Banned
Most on the social right didn't care, as long as Reagan helped them facilitate conjoining church and state in violation of the Framers' mandate, they'd have no problem if Reagan worshiped Satan.

What law did he sign that violated the first amendment?

Gee, imagine what would have happened if Reagan was devout. I know it is asking a lot from you morons.

• Banned
Gee, imagine what would have happened if Reagan was devout. I know it is asking a lot from you morons.

I think a lot of social conservatives tend to vote for people who are as reLegions as they are. They may not realize that reagen or Goldwater wasn't super religious.

I think a lot of social conservatives tend to vote for people who are as reLegions as they are. They may not realize that reagen or Goldwater wasn't super religious.

If they tend to vote for people less religious, that would be a conscious effort right? Otherwise, it is just a random event and you are incorrect in your statement. What more religious options were there at the time? Did you think about this thread or just spout off the hate?

Ronald Reagan was born and raised in Tampico, Illinois. His father was of Irish Catholic descent and is said to have been a believer, but his mother’s devotion to her Presbyterian faith overpowered the household, and Reagan identified with being Presbyterian his whole life.1

Even after leaving the presidency in 1988, Reagan attended the Bel-Air Presbyterian Church in Bel-Air, California until his death in 2004.2

Reagan’s faith played a powerful role in his politics. As the overseer of the beginning of the end of the Cold War between the United States and Communist USSR, Reagan saw it as good vs. evil, as Christian America overcoming evil, atheist Russia who were raging a “savage, brutal war on religion.”

Ronald Reagan’s Religion and Political Views

The left figures anything less than 100% devotion to a belief is hypocracy, a common mistake on their part.

Forum List

Back