🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear Washington post: Costco carrying orwell's 1984 is not a F**king joke

It is becoming quite popular because people want to look back and learn history unlike the zombies of society who stay in the here and now and find history useless. Like they say those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

You do know that 1984 is a fiction novel, not a history book. Right?

View attachment 116392

You don't know that when these books come out and I have had AUTHORS tell me personally the only way to get them on the BOOK SHELF is to put them UNDER FICTION other wise they won't sell them.

Anybody who has CRITICAL thinking left would question hmmm I wonder why..............
It's fiction....

Most can't seem to comprehend we have a DEEP GOVERNMENT right now it's past the common sense and logic level of sheep infatuated with their parental Gov.
Most aren't even capable to realize everything he's mentioned in his book HAS TAKEN PLACE AND IS WORSE. gawd are sheep that pathetically stupid they can't even see the evidence in front of their faces . Of course they live in a police state and are to dumbed down to realize wtf a police state even is.

THE DARK INTELLIGENCE STATE AND THE JUDICIARY
Exclusive: Larry Klayman sounds alarm over government spying on nation's judges

Read more at The dark intelligence state and the judiciary

Those in the biggest category of living in denial currently is those that think Trumpet's brand won't do that..

If you believe in being in need of being saved...
God is real as is life after death.

When you die you will, by your twists of character, go where you most fit, but one day you will bow your head and go to your knees before the Living Creator.

that much I do know

When you die you will, by your twists of character, go where you most fit, but one day you will bow your head and go to your knees before the Living Creator.
that much I do know
You've already done so?
Yeah, dude, I have died and gone to Heaven, lol.

Pull your pants up, why doncha?
I knew they had computers in Heaven, well Hell also, of course..
In Heaven we have PCs that run on Red Hat, In Hell they have Windows 8.

It is becoming quite popular because people want to look back and learn history unlike the zombies of society who stay in the here and now and find history useless. Like they say those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

You do know that 1984 is a fiction novel, not a history book. Right?

View attachment 116392

You don't know that when these books come out and I have had AUTHORS tell me personally the only way to get them on the BOOK SHELF is to put them UNDER FICTION other wise they won't sell them.

Anybody who has CRITICAL thinking left would question hmmm I wonder why..............

Seeing as how George Orwell died 67 years ago, I doubt that he "told you" that the only way he could put 1984 on the shelves was to label it fiction.

As for "why" - it doesn't take much "critical thinking" to realize that a novel written in 1949 about a dystopian "future" of 1984 is undeniably "fiction".

that much I do know
You've already done so?
Yeah, dude, I have died and gone to Heaven, lol.

Pull your pants up, why doncha?
I knew they had computers in Heaven, well Hell also, of course..
Well 8 is not bad, but I guess 9 was so bad they skipped to 10...The push button screen technology didn't work well for greasy fingers..

Most can't seem to comprehend we have a DEEP GOVERNMENT right now it's past the common sense and logic level of sheep infatuated with their parental Gov.
Most aren't even capable to realize everything he's mentioned in his book HAS TAKEN PLACE AND IS WORSE. gawd are sheep that pathetically stupid they can't even see the evidence in front of their faces . Of course they live in a police state and are to dumbed down to realize wtf a police state even is.

Are you sure that "everything" in 1984 has "taken place"?

Well 8 is not bad, but I guess 9 was so bad they skipped to 10...The push button screen technology didn't work well for greasy fingers..
Windows 8 was a piece of Hell brought to Earth, proving that Microsoft is run by a kabal of daemons.

16.jpg

It is known that Steve Bannon is a student of Neoreaction.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The first weeks of the Trump presidency have brought as much focus on the White House’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, as on the new president himself. But if Bannon has been the driving force behind the frenzy of activity in the White House, less attention has been paid to the network of political philosophers who have shaped his thinking and who now enjoy a direct line to the White House.
They are not mainstream thinkers, but their writings help to explain the commotion that has defined the Trump administration’s early days. They include a Lebanese-American author known for his theories about hard-to-predict events; an obscure Silicon Valley computer scientist whose online political tracts herald a “Dark Enlightenment”; and a former Wall Street executive who urged Donald Trump’s election in anonymous manifestos by likening the trajectory of the country to that of a hijacked airplane—and who now works for the National Security Council.
What Steve Bannon Wants You to Read
What is “Dark Enlightenment” about?
The Dark Enlightenment, or the neoreactionary movement—also known simply as neoreaction and abbreviated NRx by its proponents—is an anti-democratic and reactionary movement. It broadly rejects egalitarianism and the view that history shows inevitable progression towards greater liberty and enlightenment (thus, it is in part a reaction against "Whig historiography").[1][2] The movement favors a return to older societal constructs and forms of government, including support for monarchism or other forms of strong, centralised leadership such as a "neocameralist CEO",[3] coupled with a libertarian or otherwise conservative approach to economics.[4] Proponents generally also espouse socially conservative views on such matters as gender roles, race relations, and migration.
Dark Enlightenment - Wikipedia
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And,,,,,,,
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been in contact via intermediaries with Curtis Yarvin, Politico Magazine reported this week. Yarvin, a software engineer and blogger, writes under the name Mencius Moldbug. His anti-egalitarian arguments have formed the basis for a movement called “neoreaction.”
The main thrust of Yarvin’s thinking is that democracy is a bust; rule by the people doesn’t work, and doesn’t lead to good governance. He has described it as an “ineffective and destructive” form of government, which he associates with “war, tyranny, destruction and poverty.” Yarvin’s ideas, along with those of the English philosopher Nick Land, have provided a structure of political theory for parts of the white-nationalist movement calling itself the alt-right. The alt-right can be seen as a political movement; neoreaction, which adherents refer to as NRx, is a philosophy. At the core of that philosophy is a rejection of democracy and an embrace of autocratic rule.
<snip>
The core of our problem is that there is no one with the secure authority to fix things. The core of our solution is to find a man, and put him in charge, with a real chain of command, and a clear ownership structure.
Real leadership would undertake a proper corporate restructuring of USG: Pardon and retire all employees of the old regime; formalize obligations as simple financial instruments; nationalize and restructure the banks, media, and universities; and begin the long slow process of organic cultural recovery from centuries of dysfunction.
The Anti-Democracy Movement Influencing the Right
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_
So, is that what Trumpsters want? Autocratic rule? The demise of democracy? The components of communism, the nationalization of banks, universities, and the media?
Bannon is Trump's top advisor, don't tell this couldn't happen. And don't tell me you or any other Trumpster love America. You basically want to destroy the Constitution and destroy what our Fore Fathers designed for our country. You want to basically destroy what really, made America Great.

Most aren't even capable to realize everything he's mentioned in his book HAS TAKEN PLACE AND IS WORSE. gawd are sheep that pathetically stupid they can't even see the evidence in front of their faces . Of course they live in a police state and are too dumbed down to realize wtf a police state even is.

Slash and Burn

Sessions just fired all the Deep State US Attorneys, so what's the problem? Heads are rolling like bowling balls.

Forum List

Back