🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear White America: Toya Graham Is Not Your Hero Posted: 04/29/2015 8:40 pm EDT Updated: 6 minutes a

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!

BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!

As long as Blacks exhibit the slave mentality, racist whites are overjoyed.
-Willie Lynch.

I'm far from overjoyed about her being your typical single inner city black mother of six.
She definitely ain't no hero of mine, she's more like the poster black woman of what's wrong with the American black community.

Ridiculous OP as usual. You are saying all white people. You have a very big chip on your shoulder that has probably cost you some in your journey in this world.

Ridiculous OP as usual. You are saying all white people. You have a very big chip on your shoulder that has probably cost you some in your journey in this world.

Uh, I didn't write the article, pal, so chill out!!

You created the OP. You are one hate driven person. Your OP does not reflect how I feel about the woman or what she did.

You created the OP. You are one hate driven person. Your OP does not reflect how I feel about the woman or what she did.
I think she meant in general. Not all whites think what the woman did validates their racists beliefs.

Dear PC Police:

You've sucked all of the white guilt clean out of me.

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

Dear PC Police:

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

You were stupid for having white guilt in the first place. You have no power. Good thing you dont give a shit. I'm pretty sure that will make the front page of all the news sites.

Dear PC Police:

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

You were stupid for having white guilt in the first place. You have no power. Good thing you dont give a shit. I'm pretty sure that will make the front page of all the news sites.
Thanks!

Coincidentally, I also don't give a shit about your anger and bigotry.

Woo hoo!

:spinner:

Dear PC Police:

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Dont get stressed. I'm sure that additional revelation means something to someone.....somewhere..... over the rainbow.

Dear PC Police:

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Dont get stressed. I'm sure that additional revelation means something to someone.....somewhere..... over the rainbow.
Sure as hell got YOUR attention.

Didn't it?

468780266_d164040e7f_b.jpg

Dear PC Police:

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Didn't it?

Only in a bemused way a titan wold notice a weakling trying to lift weights.

Y'all are missing the point. She could have been with the other women at the mall stealing shoes for their kids or finding a new TV set for her living room. She wasn't. She went out there and smacked the shit out of her kid. I wonder what the other moms did when their kids started dragging in the house the stuff THEY stole? Probably oohed and aahed over the good score.

The POINT is, she went after him. Is she a hero? No. Is she Number One Mom? No. She went after her kid and smacked him. For that....she needs the thanks she gets even if she didn't ask for those thanks. Nor does she need to be brow beat either. She did good AT THAT TIME. At least she wasn't joining him.

Dear PC Police:

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Didn't it?

Only in a bemused way a titan wold notice a weakling trying to lift weights.
His third post trying to convince us he doesn't care.

He just doesn't care! No, really!

ss-111018-laughing-animals-seal.ss_full.jpg

9d7eb1f0a60e8af9674254a6fc41d8db.jpg
laughing-animals-20.jpg

4-funny-laughing-animals-2-4-7-9-0-3-2-4-5-6-8-1-2-3-4.png

Forum List

Back