Death in Gaza

Honor Killings In Gaza :bow3: :badgrin:

Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine A gripping portrait of women, whose lives were dictated by a moral code, Maria's Grotto explores honor killings in Palestine through the stories of four women: one is wrongly accused of dishonoring her family and then murdered; the second dies after being forced by her brothers to swallow poison; the third survives repeated stabbings inflicted by her brother; and the fourth is a Hip-hop singer who dares speak out about honor killings, and faces death threats.

LiveLeak.com - Maria's Grotto, A Documentary About Honor Killings In Palestine

Last edited:

Gaza is a very violent place. The Hamas/Fatah conflict, for instance, has left 600 dead and over 1,000 wounded, including civilians, since 2006. On the other hand on August 2, 2008, approximately 180 Palestinian Fatah activists, some of them injured, put down their weapons and entered Israel from Gaza. They obviously knew the Israelis would treat them better than their "Palestinian" brethren. The injured were given medical treatment inside Israel. The difference is like night and day but you refuse to see it.

Great video, thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSO_MGNw1Q]Death in Gaza Documentary [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Gaza is a very violent place. The Hamas/Fatah conflict, for instance, has left 600 dead and over 1,000 wounded, including civilians, since 2006. On the other hand on August 2, 2008, approximately 180 Palestinian Fatah activists, some of them injured, put down their weapons and entered Israel from Gaza. They obviously knew the Israelis would treat them better than their "Palestinian" brethren. The injured were given medical treatment inside Israel. The difference is like night and day but you refuse to see it.

This is only part of the story. That is why it is crap.

Last edited:
Honor Killing In Gaza :clap2: :bow3:

:badgrin: A 27-year-old mother of five was bludgeoned to death with an iron chain by her father last week in Gaza in what human rights groups report was an honor killing.

According to police in Gaza, the father, Jawdat al-Najar, heard his daughter Fadia, who had divorced in 2005, speaking on the phone with a man. He believed she was having a relationship with him. Police say al-Najar became enraged and beat her to death; her body was brought to a hospital where officials said she died of a skull fracture

The woman was beaten to death in the northern Gaza neighborhood of Jebalya on Thursday night. The father called police and confessed to the murder.

According to investigators for the Gaza-based Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, the father and his three sons were taken into police custody. They said the killing "was carried out on grounds related to 'preserving' the honor of the family."

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights, another Gaza-based organization, said hospital forensic reports show the woman's body showed signs of torture and that she suffered a skull fracture from being hit by an iron chain.

Rights groups decry Gaza 'honor killing' - CNN

Alexis de Toqueville :Boom2:
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back