Death Penalty- No Doubt

You can judge the US by the company we keep.....not too impressive

deathpenaltyworldmap.png

Executions in the US........Almost exclusively in "Jesusland"

Per-Capita-Execution-Map.jpg

Barbarism....extreme cruelty or brutality.
You know, like electing Barack Hussein Obama.

The death penalty for killers is the respect that society pays to innocent victims.
Innocent victims....you know, the folks under the thumb of Barack Hussein Obama.

But....but.....What about Obaaaama? <sob> <sob>

You've stumped for the petit mal President since his coronation.
His reputation will be yours.....neither of you will ever live it down.

Diverting your own thread once again I see

How transparent an attempt to prevent me from post what I wish to.
You hate when I put you in your place, don't you?

. Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.

They have stuff like Ritalin available that would help you stay focused on the topic at hand

Forgot your pill this morning?

I've always said that totalitarian governance infantilizes its constituents
Sure enough, at your advanced age, I would expect a more mature attempt at.....rebuttal.

Truly disappointing.

But....based on your political perspective, you must be disappointed at so very many things.

"States that have performed executions do have historically higher murder rates. That's probably why they adopted capital punishment in the first place.

States with no capital punishment have the lowest rates, while those with a death penalty but no executions fall in the middle. But the gap is narrowing.

Since executions began in earnest after 1990, the most marked drop in murders has been in states that have the death penalty. Texas, which leads the nation in executions, had the second highest murder rate in the U.S. in 1991. Today it ranks 15th."
Yes, the Death Penalty Deters

By WILLIAM TUCKER - Wall Street Journal
Proof that the Death Penalty deters murder - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

In the news....
."Prosecutors, defense close as Tsarnaev case goes to jury"
With case set to head to jury different portaits of Tsarnaev - Metro - The Boston Globe

Sensational trial.....open and shut case....some 17 charges that make this savage eligible for the death penalty......

"Three people were killed in the Marathon explosions, and more than 260 people were injured, including 17 people who lost limbs."

....and trial experts are out there saying the won't get the ultimate reward.

WHAT??????

1. "...federal prosecutor on Monday described Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as a cold-blooded killer determined to attack the Boston Marathon – a terrorist who not only read militant propaganda on the Internet, but who embraced it.

2. ..... Tsarnaev’s defense attorney acknowledged to jurors that Tsarnaev participated in the bombings of the Boston Marathon, the killing of a police officer several days later, and in a firefight with police in Watertown, where he threw bombs at police....

3. [His defense attorney,] asked jurors to see her client, who was then 19, as an “adolescent” who was misguided...

4. “We don’t deny that Dzhokhar fully participated in the events, but if not for Tamerlan, it would not have happened,” she said, making an argument that will probably be a focus in the next stage of the trial, when jurors would decide what Tsarnaev’s punishment should be.

5. ...he hid in the boat, Tsarnaev wrote a justification for the Marathon bombings on an inside wall of the boat, explaining that the attack was committed as retribution for US military involvement in Muslim lands.

“He wanted to tell the world why he did it and he wanted to take credit, he wanted to justify it,”

6. ...“Chakravarty recounted the testimony of bombing survivors including William Richard, who described his frantic efforts to help his daughter, while his wife tended to their dying son, 8-year-old Martin.

He recalled the testimony of Danling Zhou, who saw a hole blown through her friend Lingzi Lu’s leg. Lu died of her injuries.
“The defendant killed her, too,” Chakravarty said.
Clarke said she would not deny what Tsarnaev did, but said prosecutors were overstating his role. For instance, prosecutors said he purposely placed the bomb behind a group of children,..."
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...th-penalty-trial/JLpuiN8Mw5nAxJORd5weiI/story.

Death Penalty.......

......or a job at Rolling Stone?
This administration won't execute him even if he gets it.

Hassan Akbar ( Hasan Akbar Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers) still leads the good life in a federal prison, no Muslim will be executed here on Obama's watch.

Of course not. In the eyes of Islamists in office, he is to be protected, if not freed.

"States that have performed executions do have historically higher murder rates. That's probably why they adopted capital punishment in the first place.

States with no capital punishment have the lowest rates, while those with a death penalty but no executions fall in the middle. But the gap is narrowing.

Since executions began in earnest after 1990, the most marked drop in murders has been in states that have the death penalty. Texas, which leads the nation in executions, had the second highest murder rate in the U.S. in 1991. Today it ranks 15th."

Cause and effect

I do wish you guys would get your stories straight. I thought conservatives were telling us more guns were causing the murder rate to drop, now you are spinning that it is more executions

I do enjoy how you guys always pick 1990 as your baseline and avoid the obvious reason murders have dropped since then

Cause and effect

I do wish you guys would get your stories straight. I thought conservatives were telling us more guns were causing the murder rate to drop, now you are spinning that it is more executions

Are you not able to chew gum and walk at the same time?

Are you a Liberal, or sumpin'????

That Texas....boy, oh, boy.....

They know how to speed things up:

...the 'Last Meal" has become a buffet.

I for one have no desire to see perhaps hundred of thousands of taxpayer dollars being spent to keep alive a murderous piece of crap who only regret is that he failed to kill more infidels!

Give him life and he will only spend his time among other cult members who yearn to slaughter those of us who don't agree with his sicko beliefs.

I for one have no desire to see perhaps hundred of thousands of taxpayer dollars being spent to keep alive a murderous piece of crap who only regret is that he failed to kill more infidels!

Give him life and he will only spend his time among other cult members who yearn to slaughter those of us who don't agree with his sicko beliefs.
Studies show the death penalty is more expensive

Please clarify with links. :)

"TSARNAEV CONVICTED ON ALL CHARGES IN BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING

BOSTON (AP) -- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was convicted on all charges Wednesday in the Boston Marathon bombing by a federal jury that now must decide whether the 21-year-old former college student should be executed."
News from The Associated Press

Perhaps he has this in mind......

Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket

"Does the Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deserve to die for his crimes? Or should he serve life in prison without possibility of parole?

...the United States Supreme Court has said that the death penalty primarily serves three purposes: retribution, deterrence, and incapacitation....The judge and jury in Tsarnaev’s trial must agree that one or more of these justifications for the death penalty is present in the case.

Retribution concerns moral equivalency and society’s right to inflict the harshest punishment available in our criminal justice system—death—on behalf of victims and their families."
http://www.newsweek.com/should-boston-bomber-be-executed-313587

That was rather lazy of me, wasn't it?
Considering The Death Penalty Your Tax Dollars At Work - Forbes

The article is well sourced.

But.....but....Obaaaama! <sob> <sob>

Bravo!

Bravo!

So good to see that your many years on this planet have not been wasted! All the experience, the education, the meditation.....

How else could one come up with the perceptive and poignant defense of your hero, your champion!

Bravo!

No doubt social media will be abuzz with praise from other Liberals wishing that they, too, could be as ........creative.

I'd ask you to take a bow....but you might not be able to reconsitiute your full 3 foot 4 inch height.

Time for your nap?

Bravo!

Bravo!

So good to see that your many years on this planet have not been wasted! All the experience, the education, the meditation.....

How else could one come up with the perceptive and poignant defense of your hero, your champion!

Bravo!

No doubt social media will be abuzz with praise from other Liberals wishing that they, too, could be as ........creative.

I'd ask you to take a bow....but you might not be able to reconsitiute your full 3 foot 4 inch height.

Time for your nap?

Still incapable of remaining on topic....even in your own thread

You really need to consider Ritalin

Forum List

Back