Death toll of Omicron

for reasons I don't know.
On their website about Omicron - right now - they use the word "Dire" in describing the threat
You mean they might be fear mongering?

Screenshot_20211205-095609_DuckDuckGo.jpg

As for omicron, too early in the game to tell how lethal it is.
Which is exactly what every single media outlet is reporting. The OP just makes this shit up. He has not observed any "MSM" coverage. He is the fool who will refuse to read your links, if they are "MSM".

"I don't watch or read MSM!"

Same dummy: "The MSM is all lying!"

Makes sense, after a botched lobotomy.

Which is exactly what every single media outlet is reporting. The OP just makes this shit up. He has not observed any "MSM" coverage. He is the fool who will refuse to read your links, if they are "MSM".

"I don't watch or read MSM!"

Same dummy: "The MSM is all lying!"

Makes sense, after a botched lobotomy.
Go ahead and post all the omicron deaths so far in this "dire" situation that the MSM and WHO have been warning us about. Let's keep a tally. Go ahead, post some omicron deaths.

Go ahead and post all the omicron deaths so far in this "dire" situation that the MSM and WHO have been warning us about. Let's keep a tally. Go ahead, post some omicron deaths.
You started this ridiculous thread. Post one. The rest of us have already answered your question.

Oh, I see. You have a long list of omicron deaths, but you are withholding them to spite me.
Oh I see, you made up a fantasy to be upset about and to argue against. And you will make up another one in short order. And another.

It seems like crypto would go up during a time of crisis. It's supposed to be a lot like gold.

You started this ridiculous thread. Post one. The rest of us have already answered your question.

No, you haven't. You keep dodging the question and posting up irrelevant nonsense.

No, the purpose is to highlight the fascist nature of the democrat party aparatchiks who will lock down a state with all of the attendent costs to the PEOPLE of that state, for a virus that has the virulence of the common cold.

And the death count is STILL zero.
virulence of the common cold.?? Tell that to the families of the 770,000 dead people. Tell it to the countless thousands living with the dibilitating long term effects of the disease and tell it to all of the burned out health care workers. You people are fools!

Do you really think it is ridiculous to have a death toll thread on what the WHO describes as such a "dire" threat in the era of covid culture and fear mongering?
Yes. Since your question has been answered no less than a dozen times already.

Now, your turn. Be honest. What is the real point of this thread? :)

Forum List

Back