Death toll of Omicron

When you know full well there have been no deaths attributed to the new variant as of yet.

So, the question is. What is the purpose of your post? All I have to draw on are your previous postings.

Let's see if you can be honest and genuine.
That'll be the day.

Every expert on the planet: " Omicron is a variant of concern. We don't know much about it."

EvMetro : " so you're saying it's super dangerous and has killed a lot of people then"

Can't argue with stupid

Really ? Please explain. You problem is that you cant stand the fact that people are on to your sick, childish and dishonest game intended to make a mockery of a legitimate public health issue
If we want to slow down this wave of Omicron deaths, we will need more vaccines! All these Omicron deaths mean that we need vax and mask mandates!

Every expert on the planet: " Omicron is a variant of concern. We don't know much about it."

EvMetro : " so you're saying it's super dangerous and has killed a lot of people then"

Can't argue with stupid
Lol, are you having to make up quotes of me saying shit I didn't say? Lefties gotta cheat...

That is exactly what you are saying. You are inventing lies that nobody told, and whining about them.
Making up quotes of me saying shit I didn't say is some lame ass shit. How I wish I could debate with a lefty who doesn't just fold up like a lawn chair when the going gets tough.

Forum List

Back