Death toll of Omicron

But you agree with it 100%, and it is literally the only terrible point you have managed to muster. Which is why you aren't backing it now, and instead are having a baby fit. because you know I know you demonstrably are full of shit
Just make up quotes of me saying shit I didn't say and you can prove anything.

All these Omicron deaths mean that we need vax and mask mandates!
You're getting soft. You forgot about social distancing--I mean, anti-social dis--er, I mean fearful distancing.

If you were on your way outdoors after reading this, I probably just saved your life . . .

Just make up quotes of me saying shit I didn't say and you can prove anything.
The way you made up shit the WHO and media never said. Seems like that's been the rule from post #1. Oops, now you don't like your own game.

Even more bizarre when it is apparent you agree with every word I posted, in my fake quote/conversation. But apparently THAT embarrasses you more than having a baby fit for 3 pages. Weird.

Has anybody claimed otherwise?
Uh, what? haha... what is this stupidity?

Just another embarrassingly stupid thread by you, based on a fantasy, with bizarre claims and embarrassing baby fits, but completely lacking in any actual support for any of your nonsense.

As usual.

Uh, what? haha... what is this stupidity?

Just another embarrassingly stupid thread by you, based on a fantasy, with bizarre claims and embarrassing baby fits, but completely lacking in any actual support for any of your nonsense.

As usual.
Lol, you can't quote what you want to quote of me. You're fucked, checkmate.

Lol, you can't quote what you want to quote of me. You're fucked, checkmate.
Ha, yeah, you always end up in this baby fit stance in every thread you start. Every time. because your threads are moronic and based on fantasies and lies. Every time.

No go ahead, go back to crying like a little B over things nobody claimed. Over media reports that do not exist and which are products of your colon and imagination. I got nothin' for ya, crybaby.

Ha, yeah, you always end up in this baby fit stance in every thread you start. Every time. because your threads are moronic and based on fantasies and lies. Every time.

No go ahead, go back to crying like a little B over things nobody claimed. Over media reports that do not exist and which are products of your colon and imagination. I got nothin' for ya, crybaby.
Meanwhile, nobody has posted any Omicron deaths.

Sometimes I miss the old days when lefties would just call me a racist when they lost a debate with me, and then tell me I'm on ignore. Progressives just keep getting more lame.

Obviously, the only way to slow this Omicron wave of deaths is to make sure EVERYONE gets vaxxed, even if it means breaking down doors. Vaccines are the answer to this.

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.
I dropped so much money on Crypto this mornin. People panic when the price of a coin goes down in USD. I buy crypto not to trade it back for USD. Wtf would I be buying it for?

Forum List

Back