Deaths from COVID-19 in People Under 65 is 33,595

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The rest were people 65 and older, including 93,454 who were 75 and older. This is as of the most recent CDC numbers dated August 26.

See Table 3:

The vast bulk of all deaths had 2 or more comorbidities.

Also, see this:

The rest were people 65 and older, including 93,454 75 and older. This is as of the most recent CDC numbers dated August 26.

See Table 3:

Also, see this:

and the CDC said at first you must wera a mask now they say you do not? The numbers that are said to be from Covid 19 are falase, These numbers include people that died from OTHER old age Disease, not Covid 19. Its like I have a sever cold and I go out in a snowstorm and have to walk 1 mile for help. I die, from what the Snowstorms brutal cold and wte or a sever cold and call it Covid 19. America is why over hped with this , the closed everything down with the Democrates support so they can beat POTUS Trump in 2020 sick as hell

The rest were people 65 and older, including 93,454 who were 75 and older. This is as of the most recent CDC numbers dated August 26.

See Table 3:

Also, see this:

Not only age related but location related. I can't believe this pattern has changed much since May.

onethird.jpg

See Table 3:

Also, see this:

Not only age related but location related. I can't believe this pattern has changed much since May.

View attachment 382065

Dude, that is from back in May, over two months ago.

1598787660425.png

See Table 3:

Also, see this:

View attachment 382065

View attachment 382092

and what dose anyone care about two months ago, you will not be getting any Stimulus checks ether this Fake map like Democrats/CNN will not/ People who actuall died of COVID 19 and not other illness are less than 45.000 pay the Americans another peaceful Protest Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM and small busisnes that deperatly need any thing , just your map maker and The rich

The rest were people 65 and older, including 93,454 75 and older. This is as of the most recent CDC numbers dated August 26.

See Table 3:

Also, see this:

and the CDC said at first you must wera a mask now they say you do not? The numbers that are said to be from Covid 19 are falase, These numbers include people that died from OTHER old age Disease, not Covid 19. Its like I have a sever cold and I go out in a snowstorm and have to walk 1 mile for help. I die, from what the Snowstorms brutal cold and wte or a sever cold and call it Covid 19. America is why over hped with this , the closed everything down with the Democrates support so they can beat POTUS Trump in 2020 sick as hell

Indeed,lol

Didn't I say that? Still, I'm not sure what your map shows, I cannot believe there are as many densely packed cases in Wyoming, Nebraska or Utah as there are in NYC or Long Island.

You are correct and such an overall travesty. Not even 10,000 deaths from people 55 and under who reported no preexisting conditions
95% of the deaths occur in people who were 2 days to 2 months from most likely dying
Like all hoaxes, there is a limited element that is sinister but then that is exaggerated to an “everyone is affected” position which is the travesty

Forum List

Back