🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths from heat up by 50% for 65+

I am buying a diesel pusher and am going to migrate when I retire, warm all year long is my goal.
Yep. I love it. I did 60 winters in Michigan. Never again. I’m in southern Florida in shorts T-shirt and barefoot. My only complaints are the crazy Florida drivers and too many people live here.

Yep. I love it. I did 60 winters in Michigan. Never again. I’m in southern Florida in shorts T-shirt and barefoot. My only complaints are the crazy Florida drivers and too many people live here.

We are heading down to southern Utah, Arizona and southern Nevada and just laze around and do some rockhounding.

We are heading down to southern Utah, Arizona and southern Nevada and just laze around and do some rockhounding.
That sounds nice. We much prefer the southwest over Florida. We‘ve boondocked in the AZ desert a number of times. I never thought I’d like the desert, but I love it. The sunrises and sunsets are amazing. The stars at night are too. The solitude is wonderful.

This is sunrise north of Tucson.
8DCE7D93-9E93-4060-ACBC-D4C1A425B8CE.jpeg

And getting worse weekly
Everyone is moving here.
Shortage of houses and land to build them on
Prices are crazy now.

Forum List

Back