🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths from heat up by 50% for 65+

Common sense and what we observe is limited by our own limitations as humans. Going strictly by what we can observe it would be perfectly logical to assume that the earth is flat and that it’s at the center of the universe.

Im not saying I’m on board with the doomsayers who say that climate change is going to kill us all in ten years. That’s just more media fear mongering for ratings.

But sometimes what common sense would tell us and what is scientifically true don’t always match up.

LOL Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, So, you, a demonstrably very ignorant person by your posts, know more than all most all the scientists in the world. LOL

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
Appeal to authority is a common tactic by those lacking intelligence.

Appeal to authority is a common tactic by those lacking intelligence.
I see. So you are one of those folks that needing brain surgery, you ask your dentist to do the work LOL Yes, if I need to know something in a specific area, I ask someone with known expertise in that area, not some right wing nut job on the radio or TV.

Wait a second. Wait a freaking second!

This can only mean that global climate warming change causes Covid!
China weapons labs caused COVID-19. China Experimenting with weather control along with the United States and Russia doing the same may cause Global Climate Change.

More than ten times as many die from the cold.
1637210623952.png

Are you disputing your own link? That's funny!

China weapons labs caused COVID-19. China Experimenting with weather control along with the United States and Russia doing the same may cause Global Climate Change.

CHEM TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEM TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................

CHEM TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEM TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................
That’s is why I underlined may cause.

However in my opinion there is a slight chance that weather can be controlled and altered and if so would be a powerful weapon and one that is difficult or impossible to prove was in use.

Dr. Nikola Tesla was interested in controlling the weather. Tesla was to say the least a genius.

I. What was Nikola Tesla IQ
Nikola Tesla IQ is estimated from 160 to 310 points by different measures. He was a real genius who was not mentioned much in history. With Nikola Tesla IQ, it’s obvious that he was an origin Croatia engineer, able to speak 8 different languages and developed technology of controlling electricity in household, invented generator, FM radio and remote controller on his own. He had an intense rivalry with Thomas Edison throughout his life, and many of his projects were funded by JPMorgan, who would later become his business partner.

***snip***

Throughout his career, Tesla discovered, designed and developed ideas for a number of important inventions — most of which were officially patented by other inventors — including dynamos (electrical generators similar to batteries) and the induction motor.

He was also a pioneer in the discovery of radar technology, X-ray technology, remote control and the rotating magnetic field — the basis of most AC machinery. Tesla is most well-known for his contributions in AC electricity and for the Tesla coil.

Forum List

Back