🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths from heat up by 50% for 65+

Now we get to see what a red herring is. This boy is an expert at throwing in things that zero to do with the subject. To display one's ignorance so publicly is what fools do.
So, Brainiac...fires aren't hot? Did your "scientists" tell you that??

President Obama. 0 indictments in his admin, 0 convictions. Compare that to the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, and the convictions and prison sentences are just starting for his criminal cabal. Yes, a black President who was an excellent President certainly puts your little panties in a wad. LOL
Obammy has committed more crimes than Al Capone...doesn't mean he will ever be charged. The Dimmer press and FBI are his lovers......

Damn.....I heard a story...........That the ice on earth has been melting.

Wait for it.............................

Since the Ice Age.

That's true. But it also has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Gee. Another leftard with the reading comprehension of a chimpanzee.
The one with the failed comprehension would be you. The problem with AGW is how it is moving the planet from anything experienced since the beginning of human culture. That you think that is irrelevant because similar climates existed millions of years ago - and took hundreds or thousands of times as long to develop as the current rate of change, simply tells us that you are both ignorant AND dishonest.

The one with the failed comprehension would be you. you are both ignorant AND dishonest.

crazy-1.gif

My poor sorry sap, my middle name is comprehension! I had more comprehension as a 12 year old child than you ever will have as an adult.

42f.jpg

Global warming is at it again.

China issues winter's first snowstorm orange alert, cold snap sweeps country

First Snow This Winter in Beijing – 23 Days Early?

https://www.thatsmags.com/beijing/post/33630/photos-first-snow-this-winter-in-beijing-23-days-early

23 days early!!! Could it be a record for earliest snowfall?

I wonder how many died?
I believe the media is purposefully exaggerating global warming and that they’re fear mongering, but posts like this only illustrate that you don’t understand the difference between weather and climate.

I believe the media is purposefully exaggerating global warming and that they’re fear mongering, but posts like this only illustrate that you don’t understand the difference between weather and climate.
That’s the typical cop out. You must have considered if global warming is such an ever present danger, Beijing wouldn’t be experiencing cold temps and their first snow fall 23 days earlier than recent years. These cold weather stories happen all the time, yet we’re told the climate is warming. Seems like a disconnect no?

That’s the typical cop out. You must have considered if global warming is such an ever present danger, Beijing wouldn’t be experiencing cold temps and their first snow fall 23 days earlier than recent years. These cold weather stories happen all the time, yet we’re told the climate is warming. Seems like a disconnect no?
Climate refers to long term trends over long periods of time covering vast areas. Weather is simply what is happening in one particular location at a single given time.

Observing that a particular spot (in this case Beijing) is colder, maybe even significantly colder, than usual for this time of year doesn’t prove anything one way or the other.

And if Beijing were having an unseasonably warm spell right now, that single heatwave wouldn’t prove anything regarding climate change one way or the other either.

Climate is climate and weather is weather. It is simply factually wrong to say that anything about climate can be determined from a single piece of data like that. That’s not political, that’s just a fact.

Elsewhere on these boards there’s a thread about the schoolteacher who was fired for teaching her students that Donald Trump is still president. I was stunned how many here defended her saying she was just teaching the truth. I mean, I’m a Trump supporter but he is not the current president, like it or not.

Saying that he is is just fucking stupid. It’s like saying that the capitol of Texas is Dallas. Or that squares have three sides or that an unseasonably cold spell in China says anything about climate. It’s embarrassing to the rest of us.

Last edited:
Climate refers to long term trends over long periods of time covering vast areas. Weather is simply what is happening in one particular location at a single given time.

Observing that a particular spot (in this case Beijing) is colder, maybe even significantly colder, than usual for this time of year doesn’t prove anything one way or the other.

And if Beijing were having an unseasonably warm spell right now, that single heatwave wouldn’t prove anything regarding climate change one way or the other either.

Climate is climate and weather is weather. It is simply factually wrong to say that anything about climate can be determined from a single piece of data like that. That’s not political, that’s just a fact.

Elsewhere on these boards there’s a thread about the schoolteacher who was fired for teaching her students that Donald Trump is still president. I was stunned how many here defended her saying she was just teaching the truth. I mean, I’m a Trump supporter but he is not the current president, like it or not.

Saying that he is is just fucking stupid. It’s like saying that the capitol of Texas is Dallas. Or that squares have three sides or that an unseasonably cold spell in China says anything about climate. It’s embarrassing to the rest of us.
If we’re all going to die from a massively warming planet in less than ten years as many warmers proclaim, one would think these numerous RECORD COLD events would seldom if ever occur. It’s just an observation and surely it’s common sense.

If we’re all going to die from a massively warming planet in less than ten years as many warmers proclaim, one would think these numerous RECORD COLD events would seldom if ever occur. It’s just an observation and surely it’s common sense.
Common sense and what we observe is limited by our own limitations as humans. Going strictly by what we can observe it would be perfectly logical to assume that the earth is flat and that it’s at the center of the universe.

Im not saying I’m on board with the doomsayers who say that climate change is going to kill us all in ten years. That’s just more media fear mongering for ratings.

But sometimes what common sense would tell us and what is scientifically true don’t always match up.

Common sense and what we observe is limited by our own limitations as humans. Going strictly by what we can observe it would be perfectly logical to assume that the earth is flat and that it’s at the center of the universe.

Im not saying I’m on board with the doomsayers who say that climate change is going to kill us all in ten years. That’s just more media fear mongering for ratings.

But sometimes what common sense would tell us and what is scientifically true don’t always match up.
I think we know AGW and real science have nothing to do with each other.

I think we know AGW and real science have nothing to do with each other.
LOL Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, So, you, a demonstrably very ignorant person by your posts, know more than all most all the scientists in the world. LOL

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov

Forum List

Back