🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths from heat up by 50% for 65+

This is what we fund as taxpayers....

Good grief...

Can we explain why Greenland froze while North America thawed???

Co2 did both, right, at the same time no less....
Good God, Greenland did not freeze while North America thawed. It simply did not thaw as much as North America. You have to be abysmally ignorant to make a statement like that.

Greenland did not freeze while North America thawed. It simply did not thaw as much as North America

That is not what the data says, data from the Vikings and from this...

"The oldest ever recovered DNA samples have been collected from under more than a mile of Greenland ice, and their analysis suggests the island was much warmer during the last Ice Age than previously thought.

The DNA is proof that sometime between 450,000 and 800,000 years ago, much of Greenland was especially green and covered in a boreal forest that was home to alder, spruce and pine trees, as well as insects such as butterflies and beetles."

Greenland's ice age started at the top, as it got to within 600 or so miles of the North Pole, the annual snowfall ceased to fully melt, and it started to STACK...

When the Vikings arrived, the entire southern tip was Green, which is why they called it GREENland - DUH...

Now all of that is also frozen and buried under ice.

Greenland moved NW because of the slant of the fault at the bottom of the Atlantic (also through Iceland, the only point it is above sea level).

Greenland was totally green 1 million years ago, and NA was covered with mile plus thick ice down to Indiana....

The courts threw out all the claims of election fraud
WRONG AGAIN, BONEHEAD. Most were thrown out not all, but mostly on procedural grounds like time of filing, standing, etc., due to the extremely narrow window of time they had to try to deal with innumerable incidences across six states.

by the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
There was no treason, Trump's not fat, certainly not senile, nor is he orange or a clown. You have a serious disconnect from reality. Go look at your useless fuck in the WH right now and stop projecting.

As for your claim that the East Coast has not warmed, why tell such lies?
Warmer days, cooler days--- a few warm days a season does not a climate crisis make, idiot.

"Summers on the northeast coast of the United States have
I never said I lived on the coast, idiot. Learn to read. Life is great here.

That is not what the data says, data from the Vikings and from this...

"The oldest ever recovered DNA samples have been collected from under more than a mile of Greenland ice, and their analysis suggests the island was much warmer during the last Ice Age than previously thought.

The DNA is proof that sometime between 450,000 and 800,000 years ago, much of Greenland was especially green and covered in a boreal forest that was home to alder, spruce and pine trees, as well as insects such as butterflies and beetles."

Greenland's ice age started at the top, as it got to within 600 or so miles of the North Pole, the annual snowfall ceased to fully melt, and it started to STACK...

When the Vikings arrived, the entire southern tip was Green, which is why they called it GREENland - DUH...

Now all of that is also frozen and buried under ice.

Greenland moved NW because of the slant of the fault at the bottom of the Atlantic (also through Iceland, the only point it is above sea level).

Greenland was totally green 1 million years ago, and NA was covered with mile plus thick ice down to Indiana....
Good God! Yes, Greenland was once lush and green. At the same time, there were crocodiles on the north slope of Alaska. Here is the continental ice cap for North America in the last glaciation;

1636495268826.png

The truth made me laugh

The headline links global warming as more of threat to human health than the CCP virus

And the “truth” that they offer is that hurricanes may cause clueless homeowners to misuse portable generators and Asphyxiate themselves

Even for NPR thats weak

Good thing the cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief and his man wife Michael Robinson really concerned themselves with canes and rising sea levels...

by buying BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV.....

WRONG AGAIN, BONEHEAD. Most were thrown out not all, but mostly on procedural grounds like time of filing, standing, etc., due to the extremely narrow window of time they had to try to deal with innumerable incidences across six states.

There was no treason, Trump's not fat, certainly not senile, nor is he orange or a clown. You have a serious disconnect from reality. Go look at your useless fuck in the WH right now and stop projecting.

Warmer days, cooler days--- a few warm days a season does not a climate crisis make, idiot.

I never said I lived on the coast, idiot. Learn to read. Life is great here.
Here is what you said;

"There is no climate changing here where I live in the East, so I can only attribute the increased deaths from Biddum Joe Select increasing energy costs on our seniors while at the same time cutting off the supply chain for getting window ACs delivered into our ports."

OK, so where do you live? Chicago?

Good thing the cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief and his man wife Michael Robinson really concerned themselves with canes and rising sea levels...

by buying BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV.....
President Obama. 0 indictments in his admin, 0 convictions. Compare that to the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, and the convictions and prison sentences are just starting for his criminal cabal. Yes, a black President who was an excellent President certainly puts your little panties in a wad. LOL

President Obama. 0 indictments in his admin, 0 convictions. Compare that to the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, and the convictions and prison sentences are just starting for his criminal cabal. Yes, a black President who was an excellent President certainly puts your little panties in a wad. LOL

Apparently this is your explanation of how Co2 melted NA while freezing Greenland at the same time....

Here is what you said;

"There is no climate changing here where I live in the East, so I can only attribute the increased deaths from Biddum Joe Select increasing energy costs on our seniors while at the same time cutting off the supply chain for getting window ACs delivered into our ports."

OK, so where do you live? Chicago?

Moron. I know what I said. Do you see the world "coast" anywhere above in your diatribe? :auiqs.jpg:

All is Bliss here, all is Bliss.

Always keep your old people in a cool, dry place.

Basic old people maintenance.

You are such a dummy. One mild summer and you are claiming that it is not happening, yet the scientists in your universities say it has warmed over 2 degrees F. Oh, who to believe, scientists or anonymous posters on an internet board. LOL
Out you go, from my feed. Name-calling not allowed.

5 million deaths a year are caused by extreme heat or cold. Of the 5 million that die 4.6 million die of extreme cold, while 0.48 million died because of extreme heat.
Extreme cold seems to be a bigger issue by far.

Forum List

Back