🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

I love it when people are so concerned about death, and yet support executions, wars and all manner of things that lead to death.

Personally, I think there are way too many people on this planet

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

I love it when people are so concerned about death, and yet support executions, wars and all manner of things that lead to death.

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.
Thus... gun violence is an nonissue in this country. Barry is barking up the wrong tree we have much bigger fish to fry. Lol

And there is only one way to lower the rate of all of them...science and education.

I'd put good parenting in there as well

Yeah...that's proven really effective with cancer. Nobody with a good parent get's cancer, heart disease or in car accidents.

A good parent teaches healthy habits and good driving skills. The statement you made was correct, nothing will eliminate it all. But good parenting will lower them all.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Abortions aren't classified as deaths.

not by liberals. your female messiah the hildebeast said that "the unborn PERSON does not have constitutional rights". Uhhh, ok ???

Go cry to her about it. The unborn do not have constitutional rights.

tell us exactly the moment when constitutional rights are placed on a fetus. What magical act occurs that confers constitutional rights? does it occur at 6 months, the moment of birth? the moment that the mother decides to keep the child? if that's the criteria why not kill the kid at 1 year if it becomes inconvenient to keep it?

if the moment of birth, how do you justify partial birth abortion?

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
Think about how overpopulated we'd be without these things.

We as a society can't afford to do away with abortion. People get abortions because they can't afford and/or don't want to raise a child. Republicans/conservatives don't want to pay for them either. No one does. That's why they are aborted, no?

You act like we can't focus on two things at the same time.

Yes, let's focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies. Well, as I've said many times on this site, teaching safe sex and abstinence is proven to be the BEST way to achieve this. Teaching abstinence without safe sex is proven to be the WORST way to deal with this.

So, let's make sure all kids in the USA get comprehensive safe sex education. Oh, wait, the religious nut jobs don't want any mention of sex, so in the end you get far more problems.

But abortion is a manner in which we can also reduce the population of unwanted pregnancies. People have a big hang up about it, and I understand why. Religion has been around since the times when people wanted as many children as they could get. They might lose 80% of their kids and needed to keep pumping them out like there was no tomorrow, but life has changed, times have changed. Abortion isn't bad any more, because we simply don't need to keep overpopulating the world.

Abortion in the 83rd trimester sort of thing (go watch South Park and you'll get it) is not what I'm talking about here.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

not by liberals. your female messiah the hildebeast said that "the unborn PERSON does not have constitutional rights". Uhhh, ok ???

tell us exactly the moment when constitutional rights are placed on a fetus. What magical act occurs that confers constitutional rights? does it occur at 6 months, the moment of birth? the moment that the mother decides to keep the child? if that's the criteria why not kill the kid at 1 year if it becomes inconvenient to keep it?

We can't do that. That's why we abort them long before they turn 1

You act like we can't focus on two things at the same time.

Yes, let's focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies. Well, as I've said many times on this site, teaching safe sex and abstinence is proven to be the BEST way to achieve this. Teaching abstinence without safe sex is proven to be the WORST way to deal with this.

So, let's make sure all kids in the USA get comprehensive safe sex education. Oh, wait, the religious nut jobs don't want any mention of sex, so in the end you get far more problems.

But abortion is a manner in which we can also reduce the population of unwanted pregnancies. People have a big hang up about it, and I understand why. Religion has been around since the times when people wanted as many children as they could get. They might lose 80% of their kids and needed to keep pumping them out like there was no tomorrow, but life has changed, times have changed. Abortion isn't bad any more, because we simply don't need to keep overpopulating the world.

Abortion in the 83rd trimester sort of thing (go watch South Park and you'll get it) is not what I'm talking about here.
None of the schools or federal government's business…

And there is only one way to lower the rate of all of them...science and education.

I'd put good parenting in there as well

Yeah...that's proven really effective with cancer. Nobody with a good parent get's cancer, heart disease or in car accidents.

A good parent teaches healthy habits and good driving skills. The statement you made was correct, nothing will eliminate it all. But good parenting will lower them all.

All the the things Chickenfish listed happen equally to good and bad parents.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

"Partial birth abortion" is a propaganda term made up by the anti-choicers.

You're the constitutional literalist, you tell us where the constitution says the fetus acquires constitutional rights.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
Think about how overpopulated we'd be without these things.

We as a society can't afford to do away with abortion. People get abortions because they can't afford and/or don't want to raise a child. Republicans/conservatives don't want to pay for them either. No one does. That's why they are aborted, no?

muslims do not abort. they say they will soon be the majority. Do you understand all the implications of your "kill em if you don't want em" policy?

Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies

some of you have fought any type of birth control every step of the way

What about abortion bothers you so much?

Forum List

Back