🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

Think about how overpopulated we'd be without these things.

We as a society can't afford to do away with abortion. People get abortions because they can't afford and/or don't want to raise a child. Republicans/conservatives don't want to pay for them either. No one does. That's why they are aborted, no?

muslims do not abort. they say they will soon be the majority. Do you understand all the implications of your "kill em if you don't want em" policy?
Do you understand what the results would be if people who want to abort can't?

I'll take my chances we won't get over run by Muslims.

I certainly don't want a breeding war.

the results:

1. people would be responsible for their actions
2. people who want to adopt, could adopt
3. planned parenthood would stop killing minority babies
4. the % of minorities in the US would increase
5. condom makers stock prices would go up
Orphanages would be full welfare would skyrocket crime would go up.

I don't think fucking should be penalized by making someone who doesn't want to raise a kid have one. Life isn't that precious

that's your opinion. its a very selfish one typical of today's liberal thinking. Me, me, me, me and screw everyone else.
Mind your own business is our slogan.

Go cry to her about it. The unborn do not have constitutional rights.

tell us exactly the moment when constitutional rights are placed on a fetus. What magical act occurs that confers constitutional rights? does it occur at 6 months, the moment of birth? the moment that the mother decides to keep the child? if that's the criteria why not kill the kid at 1 year if it becomes inconvenient to keep it?

if the moment of birth, how do you justify partial birth abortion?

"Partial birth abortion" is a propaganda term made up by the anti-choicers.

You're the constitutional literalist, you tell us where the constitution says the fetus acquires constitutional rights.

that's really what the debate is about, when does it become a human being. many say at conception, others say at birth. Both are OPINIONS. Do you understand that?

Now, partial birth abortion works like this, as the head of the child comes out of the vagina the "doctor" punches a hole in the soft part of the head and sucks the brains out, killing the child. Do you support that? yes or no.
Yes because the child was severally retarded or a Mongoloid.

I saw a documentary on partial birth abortions and it is very traumatic for the parents but in every case it looked like it was the right thing to do. Very sad very unfortunate but nobody should be forced to raise that for the rest of its life if you want to go ahead but leave everybody else the choice

so downs syndrome kids don't have the right to live?
That's up to the parents. In Sparta we would have thrown the baby in a pit. Today we do partial birth abortions

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

What about abortion bothers you so much?

personally I consider it to be the murder of a human being. Personally I believe that all forms of murder are wrong. You, obviously, think otherwise and that's just fine. The majority of American think as I do but we have allowed a minority viewpoint to prevail and become law.

80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in some cases. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

"in some cases" is the significant part of the 80%. I am in that 80%

what the majority disapprove of is abortion on demand as a form of birth control.
If any woman gets pregnant, she should be free to go get a legal abortion. No matter her reasons

aren't you glad your mother didn't think that way?

tell us exactly the moment when constitutional rights are placed on a fetus. What magical act occurs that confers constitutional rights? does it occur at 6 months, the moment of birth? the moment that the mother decides to keep the child? if that's the criteria why not kill the kid at 1 year if it becomes inconvenient to keep it?

if the moment of birth, how do you justify partial birth abortion?

You're the constitutional literalist, you tell us where the constitution says the fetus acquires constitutional rights.

that's really what the debate is about, when does it become a human being. many say at conception, others say at birth. Both are OPINIONS. Do you understand that?

Now, partial birth abortion works like this, as the head of the child comes out of the vagina the "doctor" punches a hole in the soft part of the head and sucks the brains out, killing the child. Do you support that? yes or no.

I saw a documentary on partial birth abortions and it is very traumatic for the parents but in every case it looked like it was the right thing to do. Very sad very unfortunate but nobody should be forced to raise that for the rest of its life if you want to go ahead but leave everybody else the choice

That's up to the parents.

pay attention people, this ^^^^^ is how liberals think. coming soon---------if you are old and keeping you alive is expensive, you will be killed.

personally I consider it to be the murder of a human being. Personally I believe that all forms of murder are wrong. You, obviously, think otherwise and that's just fine. The majority of American think as I do but we have allowed a minority viewpoint to prevail and become law.

80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in some cases. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

what the majority disapprove of is abortion on demand as a form of birth control.
If any woman gets pregnant, she should be free to go get a legal abortion. No matter her reasons

Yup!

muslims do not abort. they say they will soon be the majority. Do you understand all the implications of your "kill em if you don't want em" policy?

the results:

I don't think fucking should be penalized by making someone who doesn't want to raise a kid have one. Life isn't that precious

that's your opinion. its a very selfish one typical of today's liberal thinking. Me, me, me, me and screw everyone else.

But you want to run everyone's business when it comes to the hoax of man made climate change, open borders, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc.
you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.

pay attention people, this ^^^^^ is how liberals think. coming soon---------if you are old and keeping you alive is expensive, you will be killed.
People suffering should be able to end it

the results:

But you want to run everyone's business when it comes to the hoax of man made climate change, open borders, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc.
What a partisan hack. Im not going to respond to nonsense

Yup!

how about Obama's mother. white liberal female impregnated by a black man that she was not married to. perfect candidate for abortion, right?

People suffering should be able to end it

the person, not the government. do you understand the difference?

the results:

What a partisan hack. Im not going to respond to nonsense

truth hurts, doesn't it?

Think about how overpopulated we'd be without these things.

We as a society can't afford to do away with abortion. People get abortions because they can't afford and/or don't want to raise a child. Republicans/conservatives don't want to pay for them either. No one does. That's why they are aborted, no?

the results:

The facts prove this to be false.

Liberals aren’t attempting to force women to give birth against their will through force of law, in violation of the Constitution, for selfish reasons both wrong and unwarranted – most on the right are.

All this pro-life anti-abortion rhetoric based on alleged "Christian Values" from the same conflicted brain dead non-thinking bigots who also desire to annihilate all Muslims.

Am I the only one who sees the irony, hypocrisy and inconsistency of these two divergent goals?

For Christ's sake people, engage your gray matter!

All this pro-life anti-abortion rhetoric based on alleged "Christian Values" from the same conflicted brain dead non-thinking bigots who also desire to annihilate all Muslims.

Am I the only one who sees the irony, hypocrisy and inconsistency of these two divergent goals?

muslims are opposed to abortion, muslims think gays should be killed, muslims think that all non-muslims should be killed. No one wants to annihilate ALL muslims, only the radical groups who have declared war on America and the west. But you libs scream that we must be tolerant of all muslims.

your left wing rhetoric fails once again because it is based on a long list of false premises.

the vast majority of the victims of abortion in the US are in the minority and poor classes of americans--------potential democrats. So you fools are reducing your voting base. I guess we should thank you.

I love it when people are so concerned about death, and yet support executions, wars and all manner of things that lead to death.

Personally, I think there are way too many people on this planet

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

No you said the majority agree with you that abortion is murder. Show us that number.

Okay a show of hands, those who think we should be killing a human fetus by ripping its arms and legs off and knifing it in the brain? You gutless cowards on the pro-choice side embrace and defend it.

the vast majority of the victims of abortion in the US are in the minority and poor classes of americans--------potential democrats. So you fools are reducing your voting base. I guess we should thank you.

That's your admission that the pro-choicers are not pandering to an interest group.

muslims are opposed to abortion, muslims think gays should be killed, muslims think that all non-muslims should be killed. No one wants to annihilate ALL muslims, only the radical groups who have declared war on America and the west. But you libs scream that we must be tolerant of all muslims.

your left wing rhetoric fails once again because it is based on a long list of false premises.
You just said "Muslims think all non Muslims should be killed". No wonder you want to kill all Muslims.

The old and new testament said a lot of crazy shit you can't defend either. Like Muslims you cherry pick from your holy books.

Because American Muslims don't think we should all die, do they?

Forum List

Back