🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

All this pro-life anti-abortion rhetoric based on alleged "Christian Values" from the same conflicted brain dead non-thinking bigots who also desire to annihilate all Muslims.

Am I the only one who sees the irony, hypocrisy and inconsistency of these two divergent goals?

For Christ's sake people, engage your gray matter!

muslims are opposed to abortion, muslims think gays should be killed, muslims think that all non-muslims should be killed. No one wants to annihilate ALL muslims, only the radical groups who have declared war on America and the west. But you libs scream that we must be tolerant of all muslims.

your left wing rhetoric fails once again because it is based on a long list of false premises.
All this pro-life anti-abortion rhetoric based on alleged "Christian Values" from the same conflicted brain dead non-thinking bigots who also desire to annihilate all Muslims.

Am I the only one who sees the irony, hypocrisy and inconsistency of these two divergent goals?

For Christ's sake people, engage your gray matter!

muslims are opposed to abortion, muslims think gays should be killed, muslims think that all non-muslims should be killed. No one wants to annihilate ALL muslims, only the radical groups who have declared war on America and the west. But you libs scream that we must be tolerant of all muslims.

your left wing rhetoric fails once again because it is based on a long list of false premises.
You are the one talking about what Muslims think, not me shit for brains. I referenced the gross hypocrisy of those harping "Christian Values"; the life of an unborn child being so much more valuable than that of others already born and living, and claiming that, "No one wants to annihilate ALL muslims..." is pure unadulterated horseshit! That has been proposed by a number of idiots on this board. Your fortuitous forgetfulness notwithstanding.

Your binary thinking and compartmentalization forces you to classify others as in one of two camps. Fucking fool! You're an all the way around dipstick! It's almost noon in DC, so you are probably waiting for the midday talking points dump so I'll let you be about it.

No one has ever said that the unborn child was MORE IMPORTANT. No one.

some far right loons have called for the blanket slaughter of all muslims. some far left loons have said that all muslims are wonderful people that we should invite into our homes.

You are the one who is compartmentalizing people. Assuming that all conservatives are far right idiots while raving about how wonderful the far left idiots are.
You are one twisted and dishonest lying piece of shit Redfish! Why the fuck don't you try responding to what the fuck is written and stated for a change. Did I write anything in this exchange about you being left or right, conservative or liberal you lying twit! You fucking idiot, PROVE what you wrote since you're so fucking proud of making foolish, unfounded and outlandish, un-provable statements like this, asshole;
No one has ever said that the unborn child was MORE IMPORTANT.
Using your special brand of logic, prove your negating statement! :rofl:
I can gather dozens of examples of folks saying, "...the unborn child is more important than..." a whole bunch of different things, disproving your statement , but please make a stab at it, mouth!

You wrote this in your post #74;
No one wants to annihilate ALL muslims...
Now you write this;
some far right loons have called for the blanket slaughter of all muslims.
You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about because you contradict you own stated "convictions", you fucking dummy! Thanks for letting me watch you play with your brain...you can put it back in now.

nice rant, but of zero value. when I said "no one" I was referring to the posters in this thread, not the entire population of the world.

as to the muslim comment, I was speaking in the context of the previous posts in the thread.

as to your juvenile insults--------------go fuck yourself.

I started this thread to point out the number of americans (or potential americans for my libtardian friends) who are killed before even having a chance at life, and to compare that number with the number who die from other causes.

The point has been made.

any further discussion is nothing but going in circles and wondering why there is no finish line.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

You left out gun violence.

I think its in the accident category.

Sandy Hook was an accident?

of course not, neither was Ft Hood or San Bernardino. I said that I think the gun stats were included in the accident stats. not that those shootings were accidents.

reading comprehension----------try it.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Statistically proven, most abortion deaths are by the request of Democrat/Liberal/Leftist voting mothers. 1.6 million liberals not voting today as a result of Roe?!!! I say fund the crap out of it!

personally I consider it to be the murder of a human being. Personally I believe that all forms of murder are wrong. You, obviously, think otherwise and that's just fine. The majority of American think as I do but we have allowed a minority viewpoint to prevail and become law.

80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in some cases. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

"in some cases" is the significant part of the 80%. I am in that 80%

what the majority disapprove of is abortion on demand as a form of birth control.
If any woman gets pregnant, she should be free to go get a legal abortion. No matter her reasons
Correct.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

then why not allow her to kill the kid at two years old if he/she becomes inconvenient to keep?

murder is not a fundamental right. even for liberals and democrats.
It's not murder. Do you say it is? There's your problem right there

80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in some cases. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

"in some cases" is the significant part of the 80%. I am in that 80%

what the majority disapprove of is abortion on demand as a form of birth control.
If any woman gets pregnant, she should be free to go get a legal abortion. No matter her reasons
Correct.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

then why not allow her to kill the kid at two years old if he/she becomes inconvenient to keep?

murder is not a fundamental right. even for liberals and democrats.
It's not murder. Do you say it is? There's your problem right there

I think it is, you think its not. We disagree. You do not get to dictate your views on me or anyone else. You libs do not get to decide the morals and ethics for the entire society. You do not get to force your sick ideas on everyone.

You do not get to decide whether that unborn human being gets to live or not. Only God gets to make that decision.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Statistically proven, most abortion deaths are by the request of Democrat/Liberal/Leftist voting mothers. 1.6 million liberals not voting today as a result of Roe?!!! I say fund the crap out of it!

as long as only liberals abort--------------------

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Think about what?

The fact that humans have free will?

when does the unborn human get to exercise his/her free will?

you fricken libs have more sympathy and empathy for a road kill deer than for a human being. you are sick.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

I think the odds are in your favor.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

of course not, neither was Ft Hood or San Bernardino. I said that I think the gun stats were included in the accident stats. not that those shootings were accidents.

No, but nice try.

See:

FastStats

and,

FastStats

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

I think the odds are in your favor.

me too, that's what makes this so strange. the libs rant and rave about blacks getting unfair treatment, but praise an organization devoted to the systematic abortion of black children. Are they really that stupid, or do they actually share Margaret Sangers views? after all she said "negroes are human weeds that must be exterminated" and then their female messiah Hillary said "I admire Margaret Sanger and what she stood for"

WTF is wrong with liberals?

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

No, but nice try.

See:

FastStats

and,

FastStats

ok so gun murders were not included in accidents, does that change the abortion numbers?

Forum List

Back