🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

I love it when people are so concerned about death, and yet support executions, wars and all manner of things that lead to death.

Personally, I think there are way too many people on this planet

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

You act like we can't focus on two things at the same time.

Yes, let's focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies. Well, as I've said many times on this site, teaching safe sex and abstinence is proven to be the BEST way to achieve this. Teaching abstinence without safe sex is proven to be the WORST way to deal with this.

So, let's make sure all kids in the USA get comprehensive safe sex education. Oh, wait, the religious nut jobs don't want any mention of sex, so in the end you get far more problems.

But abortion is a manner in which we can also reduce the population of unwanted pregnancies. People have a big hang up about it, and I understand why. Religion has been around since the times when people wanted as many children as they could get. They might lose 80% of their kids and needed to keep pumping them out like there was no tomorrow, but life has changed, times have changed. Abortion isn't bad any more, because we simply don't need to keep overpopulating the world.

Abortion in the 83rd trimester sort of thing (go watch South Park and you'll get it) is not what I'm talking about here.
None of the schools or federal government's business…

So, abortion isn't the business of the federal government? Should it then be the business of state governments? Or should it be left to the consciences of the people who actually made the thing in the first place?

What about once a child is born, should the life then not be the business of the federal government?

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Abortions aren't classified as deaths.

not by liberals. your female messiah the hildebeast said that "the unborn PERSON does not have constitutional rights". Uhhh, ok ???

Go cry to her about it. The unborn do not have constitutional rights.

tell us exactly the moment when constitutional rights are placed on a fetus. What magical act occurs that confers constitutional rights? does it occur at 6 months, the moment of birth? the moment that the mother decides to keep the child? if that's the criteria why not kill the kid at 1 year if it becomes inconvenient to keep it?

if the moment of birth, how do you justify partial birth abortion?

"Partial birth abortion" is a propaganda term made up by the anti-choicers.

You're the constitutional literalist, you tell us where the constitution says the fetus acquires constitutional rights.

that's really what the debate is about, when does it become a human being. many say at conception, others say at birth. Both are OPINIONS. Do you understand that?

Now, partial birth abortion works like this, as the head of the child comes out of the vagina the "doctor" punches a hole in the soft part of the head and sucks the brains out, killing the child. Do you support that? yes or no.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
Think about how overpopulated we'd be without these things.

We as a society can't afford to do away with abortion. People get abortions because they can't afford and/or don't want to raise a child. Republicans/conservatives don't want to pay for them either. No one does. That's why they are aborted, no?

muslims do not abort. they say they will soon be the majority. Do you understand all the implications of your "kill em if you don't want em" policy?
Do you understand what the results would be if people who want to abort can't?

I'll take my chances we won't get over run by Muslims.

I certainly don't want a breeding war.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

not by liberals. your female messiah the hildebeast said that "the unborn PERSON does not have constitutional rights". Uhhh, ok ???

tell us exactly the moment when constitutional rights are placed on a fetus. What magical act occurs that confers constitutional rights? does it occur at 6 months, the moment of birth? the moment that the mother decides to keep the child? if that's the criteria why not kill the kid at 1 year if it becomes inconvenient to keep it?

Do you know at what point Roe v. Wade allows the individual states to criminalize abortion?

And there is only one way to lower the rate of all of them...science and education.

I'd put good parenting in there as well

Yeah...that's proven really effective with cancer. Nobody with a good parent get's cancer, heart disease or in car accidents.

A good parent teaches healthy habits and good driving skills. The statement you made was correct, nothing will eliminate it all. But good parenting will lower them all.

All the the things Chickenfish listed happen equally to good and bad parents.

If you have a point, make it. Good parenting -across the board- would lower all the rates

I love it when people are so concerned about death, and yet support executions, wars and all manner of things that lead to death.

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

What about abortion bothers you so much?

personally I consider it to be the murder of a human being. Personally I believe that all forms of murder are wrong. You, obviously, think otherwise and that's just fine. The majority of American think as I do but we have allowed a minority viewpoint to prevail and become law.

You're the constitutional literalist, you tell us where the constitution says the fetus acquires constitutional rights.

that's really what the debate is about, when does it become a human being. many say at conception, others say at birth. Both are OPINIONS. Do you understand that?

Now, partial birth abortion works like this, as the head of the child comes out of the vagina the "doctor" punches a hole in the soft part of the head and sucks the brains out, killing the child. Do you support that? yes or no.

So-called partial birth abortion is the medically safer method to terminate such a pregnancy so no I don't oppose it.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

We as a society can't afford to do away with abortion. People get abortions because they can't afford and/or don't want to raise a child. Republicans/conservatives don't want to pay for them either. No one does. That's why they are aborted, no?

I've always supported the death penalty for parking tickets as well

Pure nivarna.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

what a mentally ill spew

I agree, Hillary is mentally ill, thanks for confirming.
Thankfully the old white christian religious nut jobs are dying off in America , Education and logic is the key to our future, not backward superstition passing itself off as any kind of science or logic

personally I consider it to be the murder of a human being. Personally I believe that all forms of murder are wrong. You, obviously, think otherwise and that's just fine. The majority of American think as I do but we have allowed a minority viewpoint to prevail and become law.

80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in some cases. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies

some of you have fought any type of birth control every step of the way
They want you to have a child whether you want one or not.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

muslims do not abort. they say they will soon be the majority. Do you understand all the implications of your "kill em if you don't want em" policy?

The world average for birth rates is about 19.4

Afghanistan has a birth rate of 44, high. Chad has 45, The Republic of Congo 43, Malawi 44, Mali 46, Niger 49, Somalia 44, Uganda 45, Zambia 46.

They all have something in common. No, they're not all Muslim, Congo, Malawi, Uganda and Zambia are Christian. What they have in common is that they're all POOR COUNTRIES.

The UAE has a birth rate of 13, the US has a birth rate of 14, Qatar's is 13, Mauritius 12, Iran's is 17.

But then again do we expect people to actually understand what the hell they're talking about? No. This is why I want people to back up their shit, because more often than not they say "it's common sense" which means you just made the fucking thing up.

Yes because the child was severally retarded or a Mongoloid.

I saw a documentary on partial birth abortions and it is very traumatic for the parents but in every case it looked like it was the right thing to do. Very sad very unfortunate but nobody should be forced to raise that for the rest of its life if you want to go ahead but leave everybody else the choice

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

the results:

1. people would be responsible for their actions
2. people who want to adopt, could adopt
3. planned parenthood would stop killing minority babies
4. the % of minorities in the US would increase
5. condom makers stock prices would go up

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

‘The Court in Roe carefully considered, and rejected, the State's argument "that the fetus is a `person' within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment." 410 U. S., at 156. After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally."’

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

It is a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law that one’s rights do not manifest until birth, not prior to that – this fact of law is beyond dispute.

Outside of the law, in the context of religion or philosophy, individuals alone have the right to decide when ‘personhood’ begins, consistent with their own good faith and good conscience, free from unwarranted interference from the state.

Consequently, a woman’s protected liberties are paramount, she cannot be compelled to give birth against her will through force of law.

80% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in some cases. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned. That is not most Americans agreeing with you.

"in some cases" is the significant part of the 80%. I am in that 80%

what the majority disapprove of is abortion on demand as a form of birth control.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

the results:

Orphanages would be full welfare would skyrocket crime would go up.

I don't think fucking should be penalized by making someone who doesn't want to raise a kid have one. Life isn't that precious

Yes because the child was severally retarded or a Mongoloid.

I saw a documentary on partial birth abortions and it is very traumatic for the parents but in every case it looked like it was the right thing to do. Very sad very unfortunate but nobody should be forced to raise that for the rest of its life if you want to go ahead but leave everybody else the choice

so downs syndrome kids don't have the right to live?

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

the results:

Orphanages would be full welfare would skyrocket crime would go up.

I don't think fucking should be penalized by making someone who doesn't want to raise a kid have one. Life isn't that precious

that's your opinion. its a very selfish one typical of today's liberal thinking. Me, me, me, me and screw everyone else.

"in some cases" is the significant part of the 80%. I am in that 80%

what the majority disapprove of is abortion on demand as a form of birth control.
If any woman gets pregnant, she should be free to go get a legal abortion. No matter her reasons

Forum List

Back