Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you pay for shit work?

An architect? You know what they designed before it is built...
Then you have to build what they designed....shit architecture sucks....and Trump knows it....

Dude, you have to look at plans and approve them before they are built. Now especially with real expensive jobs they build models to make sure... so if Trump didn't like it AFTER the fact, that's on him for approving the plans in the first place.
A plan is one thing. Execution is another. I can plan to paint the Mona Lisa. Whether I can actually paint it is another.

You don't get it...the architect just designs the building...they don't BUILD it.
They hire also on to direct all the building as it goes along for big project. Hell many artist sell their artworks through these firms. Get an education before you talk about shit you apparently know nothing about.

Clinton is right about crime. It is way down compared to the past.
It's up since Obama ascended the throne.

Link?

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

actually, i'm just finishing Freakonomics. It's their position that the drop in crime in the 80's was the result of legalized abortion.

just an aside.
They're wrong.

It's a statistical correlation.

Connection.....?

Who knows.

But it does coincide.

I really enjoyed that book.

Yes he's 1 year and a couple of months older, he looks 10 years younger

Still, too old. Both of them have put their own egos before the country. It's more important to risk the state of the nation by having its leader drop dead in office instead of conceding it's a friggin' hard job that takes 20 years off of someone's life half their age.

They went through primaries well Trump did legitimately and those 2 are what the people wanted

Clinton is right about crime. It is way down compared to the past.

Yes, but that trend has reversed in many Democrat controlled Blue Cities.

no...in a couple...usually coupled with economic hardship. that's what happens when factories close.
Umm. The manufacturing sector started leaving major urban centers, especially north of the Mason Dixon Line over 40 years ago.
None of the cities that were manufacturing dependent, Detroit being the most evident, have never recovered.

This whole birther issue should not even be a debate issue. This is why these CFR moderators can not be trusted. This is why the moderator is biased. What a bullshit topic. Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back