Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think future moderators should have control the the microphones. These fucking children of candidates can't behave and ought to be spanked.

On other points, Trump continues to claim he forced Obama to "produce" his birth certificate. Which is patently false. Obama's birth certificate had been released long before Trump ever jumped in on the nonsense. Trump, in fact, insisted it was a forgery.

Trump needs to talk about this birth certificate issue as a little as possible. The more he talks about it the worse he looks.

He didn't produce a b/c, people said it look suspicisous like he was hiding something.

Trump doesn't release his tax returns, people say it look suspicious like he has something to hide.

Clinton is right about crime. It is way down compared to the past.
It's up since Obama ascended the throne.

Link?

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

actually, i'm just finishing Freakonomics. It's their position that the drop in crime in the 80's was the result of legalized abortion.

just an aside.
What does freakonics say about the recent rise in violent crime?

Hillary is lying and using the race card.
Her rebuttal is total bullshit.
Now who is making up nonsense?...And Who the hell is the US DOJ to go around suing individuals anyway?...Not their job...
Now she's trotting out a bunch of nonsense.

An architect? You know what they designed before it is built...
Then you have to build what they designed....shit architecture sucks....and Trump knows it....

Dude, you have to look at plans and approve them before they are built. Now especially with real expensive jobs they build models to make sure... so if Trump didn't like it AFTER the fact, that's on him for approving the plans in the first place.
A plan is one thing. Execution is another. I can plan to paint the Mona Lisa. Whether I can actually paint it is another.

You don't get it...the architect just designs the building...they don't BUILD it.
They hire also on to direct all the building as it goes along for big project. Hell many artist sell their artworks through these firms. Get an education before you talk about shit you apparently know nothing about.

They have to get things approved at EVERY stage of the building... is that a lie?

LIAR!!!

2ylmbt3.png
Last Updated Sep 26, 2016 12:24 PM EDT

NEW YORK — Violent crimes in the United States increased 3.9 percent in 2015 from the year before, and cases of murder and non-negligent homicide rose 10.8 percent, according to new data released Monday by the FBI.

The uptick in violence came after years of decline; in 2014 violent crime and murder rates marked the lowest on record in the United States. FBI: Rise in murder, violent crime in 2015, after historic lows

Not watching...but enjoying reading this threads.

Sounds like a rough night for the queen.

Link?

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

actually, i'm just finishing Freakonomics. It's their position that the drop in crime in the 80's was the result of legalized abortion.

just an aside.
What does freakonics say about the recent rise in violent crime?
2ylmbt3.png

Then you have to build what they designed....shit architecture sucks....and Trump knows it....

Dude, you have to look at plans and approve them before they are built. Now especially with real expensive jobs they build models to make sure... so if Trump didn't like it AFTER the fact, that's on him for approving the plans in the first place.
A plan is one thing. Execution is another. I can plan to paint the Mona Lisa. Whether I can actually paint it is another.

You don't get it...the architect just designs the building...they don't BUILD it.
They hire also on to direct all the building as it goes along for big project. Hell many artist sell their artworks through these firms. Get an education before you talk about shit you apparently know nothing about.

They have to get things approved at EVERY stage of the building... is that a lie?
Huh?

I think future moderators should have control the the microphones. These fucking children of candidates can't behave and ought to be spanked.

On other points, Trump continues to claim he forced Obama to "produce" his birth certificate. Which is patently false. Obama's birth certificate had been released long before Trump ever jumped in on the nonsense. Trump, in fact, insisted it was a forgery.

true but who cares

he is right that clinton operatives

started the birther issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back