Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This debate isn't going to change minds on either side. Yawn.......
That might be true, but there are quite a few independents that were waiting for this debate.

None of us here on USMB, this is our hobby. However, I think we all might be surprised after this.

I can't believe they keep saying Donald supported the war. He did NOT have a vote on the Iraq war. That is so bogus. HILLARY (the big red tomato) on the other hand actually DID vote yes to the Iraq war. WTF?

Why does he keep lying about something that is documented in so many videos?

No one that supports Hillary can ever talk about Trump lying.
And vice versa.

Since I don't support either one of them, I'm a free agent. :D

He's missing the best part on cyber warfare: Hillary made it easy for hackers to get government secrets with her private server.
Hackers never hacked her personal server.

They HAVE hacked the State Department's servers.

So much for your theory.
Which of course is why her stuff has been discovered on the darknet......
From the State Department's servers.
Wrong...she never used the DEPT servers

Wow, the debate moderator attacks something Trump said again and looks for another opportunity to make Hillary look good.

You know the more I think about it, when Trump said he'd release his tax records when Hillary released her 33,000 e-mails rendered the rest of the debate meaningless. Knocked her out right there. Made her apologize to 100 million about why she lied to them. He got her to admit to every American that she lied to and deceived them.

Last edited:
Clinton just zinged Trump on the stamina thing. She was obviously waiting for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back