Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Holt's questions are tailor-made to put Hillary on the offensive, and Trump on defense.
Holt: Clinton, what do you think of Russians hacking into our election?
Holt: Trump, about birtherism...

Not once has this clown Holt asked a hard question of Hillary. He might as well ask Clinton what her favorite flavor of ice cream is while he's at it.

This debate isn't going to change minds on either side. Yawn.......
I don't know...I think him hitting her on the issues like he has because SHE is in DC he is NOT in DC and has no voice in all of this. They said 1 in 5 voters watching could be swayed so.Plus I can't wait to see the next 2 debates because she has thrown EVERYTHING at him in this one debate....

Hackers never hacked her personal server.

They HAVE hacked the State Department's servers.

So much for your theory.
. My grandson probably hacked her private server. The hackers were kicking back with a beer reading secret communications between her and Obama about how the country would handle an overseas crises.

I've done all three on this...watching on my phone with no sound...listening on the radio on my way home....now watching at home. Watching his face with no sound....:lol:. On the radio...he's whining and she sounds hesitant. Now, I get home while he's raising his voice and ranting......:lol:

That's an interesting perspective.

It would be more interesting if we didn't know how partisan you are.
I wish Johnson was allowed in.
Hitlery wouldn't allow that.....

Not a single cough from Clinton. No wheelchair. No IVs. No falling over.

Trump is sniffing like a coke addict. Does he do that at his rallies?

I've done all three on this...watching on my phone with no sound...listening on the radio on my way home....now watching at home. Watching his face with no sound....:lol:. On the radio...he's whining and she sounds hesitant. Now, I get home while he's raising his voice and ranting......:lol:

That's an interesting perspective.

It would be more interesting if we didn't know how partisan you are.
I wish Johnson was allowed in.

If for no other reason than to show how bad the two lamestream candidates truly are.

Trump is rambling like a 12 year old like always. Hillary actually demonstrates a sophisticated and nuanced understanding of the Middle East.

She spews lies non-stop. Her "understanding" allowed the rise of ISIS in Syria and Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back