Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Holt has asked a lot of attacking questions towards Trump... and none of them, including anything about Hillary's health to her. What kind of debate is this?

Oh my goodness Hillary says 'women should have to actually be able to do the job to get paid the same as a man'. Someone needs to tell her no shit that is the way it works and the man that can't do my job can't get the same rate of pay as I do....lol

Too bad Gary Johnson did not make the cut...

Tonight debate does nothing for me and I hope Donald John Trump is entertaining at least...
You mean Gary "What's Aleppo?" Johnson? Trump will be entertaining since he's otherwise so poorly informed.

Well here is my opinion:

1. Lester Holt did a great job.

2. You will disagree but Donald John Trump did better to me and I hate the individual!

3. As you insult me for my support of Gary Johnson tell me the type of individual you are and how close minded you are!

Oh my ... how did we end up with these?

Lester did great.

Hillary won on etiquette and plastic smile. High lie ratio.

Trump won easily on substance. He needs to slow down his speaking. He leaves words out when he goes too fast.

Back to the issues... Clinton wants to raise taxes, she hates the rich, she wants to double down on Obama Care, she's a liar in which she admitted about the e-mails. She uses the race card to no end, she coddles thugs and blames the cops, she should be in jail. Oh and they did create Isis, and they have had some tremendously heinous terrorist attacks on this soil under their watch. Obama supported the Muslim brotherhood etc.

Last edited:
Lestor Holt; "If we, the establishment, rig this election, will you accept the results?"

This moderator is such a pushover. The time limits should be enforced much better.

Also, earlier both candidates said they'd like to restrict second amendment rights based on the no-fly list. Trump even said something about if you are on it and shouldn't be, they'd work to get you off it. It's sad that when they agree it's to restrict constitutional rights.

Oh my goodness Hillary says 'women should have to actually be able to do the job to get paid the same as a man'. Someone needs to tell her no shit that is the way it works and the man that can't do my job can't get the same rate of pay as I do....lol

you really should listen more to what people say and less to the voices in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back