Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the moderator let them go a pretty good lick, freeverse tonight

i liked that

but he def leans clinton

i call this shit a wash.

Final evaluation....Boring

Most of America zoned out an hour ago

Trump did well in not being nasty and looking presidential
Hillary was dull, but scored points at the end

Overall.....they both lost

I'm truly surprised she didn't have a coughing fit, what with all that talking.
Unless her coughing fits are due to something else.

the moderator let them go a pretty good lick, freeverse tonight

i liked that

but he def leans clinton

i call this shit a wash.

If I had to pick a winner I would lean towards Clinton. I think Trump started off a very strong, but he became undisciplined. He started going off on tangents and sometimes I didn't know what he was talking about

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
BTW, Holt looked like a damned fool with that extra wide spread collar and half windsor knot.

Too bad Gary Johnson did not make the cut...

Tonight debate does nothing for me and I hope Donald John Trump is entertaining at least...
You mean Gary "What's Aleppo?" Johnson? Trump will be entertaining since he's otherwise so poorly informed.

Well here is my opinion:

1. Lester Holt did a great job.

2. You will disagree but Donald John Trump did better to me and I hate the individual!

3. As you insult me for my support of Gary Johnson tell me the type of individual you are and how close minded you are!
I just disagree on Holt doing a great job. I think he took pot shots at Trump.People can vote for whoever they want not my issue because I know how it is to HATE the main candidates I voted for 3rd party in 2012 and 2008

1. Lester Holt did one great job. No matter what you tell me you will not change my mind.

2. Donald John Trump was civil which shocked me. He did well even if the Progressive Left will proclaim he was a disaster.

3. Hillary Clinton was not as sharp to me.

Winner:

Draw...

Oh my ... how did we end up with these?

Lester did great.

Hillary won on etiquette and plastic smile. High lie ratio.

Trump won easily on substance. He needs to slow down his speaking. He leaves words out when he goes too fast.

I'm sure the lie ratio will be determined.I suspect you will be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back