Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Holt has asked a lot of attacking questions towards Trump... and none of them, including anything about Hillary's health to her. What kind of debate is this?
Looks like Hillary's health is not an issue

She got stronger at the end....Trump kept sniffling

I hope it is not a sign of something severe

richard-pryor.jpg

Is it over?

That was pretty good. Hillary baited dumbass Donald like crazy! Was great listening that that orange buffoon stumbling all over his words trying to keep up. He did very, very badly. Hillary was very calm, cool and collected and delivered.

Final evaluation....Boring

Most of America zoned out an hour ago

Trump did well in not being nasty and looking presidential
Hillary was dull, but scored points at the end

Overall.....they both lost
they both always lose

thats why everyone calls them the evils

My thoughts... I listened on the radio instead of watching it on TV.

1) Trumps sniffelling was annoying.
2) Hillary was well prepared. Trump wasn't. It showed.
3) Lester Holt was biased. Not that I'm complaining, but he did what the Media SHOULD have been doing for the last year.
4) Trump floundered quite a bit.

1. Lester Holt did one great job. No matter what you tell me you will not change my mind.

2. Donald John Trump was civil which shocked me. He did well even if the Progressive Left will proclaim he was a disaster.

3. Hillary Clinton was not as sharp to me.

Winner:

Draw...
Holt was obviously in the tank for Hillary. He sucked.

Too bad Gary Johnson did not make the cut...

Tonight debate does nothing for me and I hope Donald John Trump is entertaining at least...
You mean Gary "What's Aleppo?" Johnson? Trump will be entertaining since he's otherwise so poorly informed.

Well here is my opinion:

1. Lester Holt did a great job.

2. You will disagree but Donald John Trump did better to me and I hate the individual!

3. As you insult me for my support of Gary Johnson tell me the type of individual you are and how close minded you are!
I just disagree on Holt doing a great job. I think he took pot shots at Trump.People can vote for whoever they want not my issue because I know how it is to HATE the main candidates I voted for 3rd party in 2012 and 2008

I disagree...

Lester Holt was civil and did not take any shots at anyone. You might think I am bias and you will disagree but the fact is Lester did well... I came away with a better image of Trump... I hate Trump!

I only tuned in to the last two minutes. And what I saw in body language was a very rattled and heated Trump and a cool, calm Hillary, if still a bit shaky on her legs shaking hands and whatnot.

1. Lester Holt did one great job. No matter what you tell me you will not change my mind.

2. Donald John Trump was civil which shocked me. He did well even if the Progressive Left will proclaim he was a disaster.

3. Hillary Clinton was not as sharp to me.

Winner:

Draw...
Holt was obviously in the tank for Hillary. He sucked.

From you it tell me he did very well!

Wow, Holt has asked a lot of attacking questions towards Trump... and none of them, including anything about Hillary's health to her. What kind of debate is this?
Looks like Hillary's health is not an issue

She got stronger at the end....Trump kept sniffling

I hope it is not a sign of something severe

Didn't you see all the coughing? How about the fact that she was laying on the floor for half the debate? And let's not forget that team of medics who had to run up on stage and throw on the defibrullators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back