Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yapping heads don't comprehend this. Trump threw a one liner here a one liner there got some laughs etc. He realizes this is a marathon NOT a sprint she just threw EVERYTHING she can throw at him out there and she is now out of ammo OR she reuses the same crap she just brought up but its lost its bang now.

I would love to know what each of them is wishing they had said during the debate.

Oh my goodness Hillary says 'women should have to actually be able to do the job to get paid the same as a man'. Someone needs to tell her no shit that is the way it works and the man that can't do my job can't get the same rate of pay as I do....lol

you really should listen more to what people say and less to the voices in your head
I downloaded to insure I can replay what your witch said just in case.

Imo Hillary had several chances to hit Donald hard and chose to be "presidential" instead, I think she should have been a bit more aggressive. Trump did well but rambled all over the map a bit, as he is known for considering he has no experience.

The yapping heads don't comprehend this. Trump threw a one liner here a one liner there got some laughs etc. He realizes this is a marathon NOT a sprint she just threw EVERYTHING she can throw at him out there and she is now out of ammo OR she reuses the same crap she just brought up but its lost its bang now.
Oh, there was so much she left out. Believe me. She was unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back