Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems none of the predictions of the Trump supporters of this board happened. They also found out what many have been saying all along, Trump sucks at defense.

The yapping heads don't comprehend this. Trump threw a one liner here a one liner there got some laughs etc. He realizes this is a marathon NOT a sprint she just threw EVERYTHING she can throw at him out there and she is now out of ammo OR she reuses the same crap she just brought up but its lost its bang now.

I'm sure that's how this played on the Alt Right, but she left him a bloody smear on the stage.

Trump nailed it on the subject of race ralations and inner cities. All those murders in Chicago and Hillary had nothing to say for it except "we must respect the rights of young men", referring to the thugs.

The yapping heads don't comprehend this. Trump threw a one liner here a one liner there got some laughs etc. He realizes this is a marathon NOT a sprint she just threw EVERYTHING she can throw at him out there and she is now out of ammo OR she reuses the same crap she just brought up but its lost its bang now.
Oh, there was so much she left out. Believe me. She was unbelievable.
Very unbelievable....I agree.....no one believed her.....

This was a completely lame debate. Perhaps the lamest debate I have ever seen.

For a while there, it resembled the Republican primary debates with all the shouting at each other.

It was a low class show by two low class sleazebags.

Fucking hopeless. We are so screwed.

I think they did about equal, but Trump definitely does a lot of stumbling. He needs to smooth it out. It seemed as if he was almost caught by surprise, and that shouldn't be the case. Clinton stumbled too though, and she has plenty of experience. Both of these candidates are really sub par, but most of the things about Donald are business related. Hillary's mistakes happened while helping to run the country. He totally bagged her with China, NAFTA and ISIS, IMO. I think he should not have gone on the defensive when they brought up Iraq and should have simply said, it was Secretary CLINTON who signed the resolution for the Iraq war.

This was a completely lame debate. Perhaps the lamest debate I have ever seen.

For a while there, it resembled the Republican primary debates with all the shouting at each other.

It was a low class show by two low class sleazebags.

Fucking hopeless.

It seemed pretty real to me. Almost like the debates we have here. It's just a reflection of the "tone" of this election cycle, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back