Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most ironic moment of the night was Hillary talking about cyber security. Trump should have shoved that up her ample ass. Maybe next time....

Trump had a few good moments in there but Hillary won. She did what she needed to do and Trump kinda lost it as the debate went on. He missed opportunities to go after her and said some really stupid things.

This wasn't a fatal debate for Trump to be sure, but it wasn't the knock out blow he wanted. If he'd gotten that he could have cancelled the debates and gone back to his rallies. Now he needs to have those next two debates.

wow

cnn is roasting him right now

they have tapes and the woman there....that he misattributed quotes to

theyre going hard @it.

not really a good look, if theyre being even handed.... to be honest. theyre all giggling at how bad a lie it was lol

Hillary won based on the last half hour, but Trump didn't fatally wound himself.
Bull shit.

So you think it's bullshit that Trump didn't fatally wounded himself?

I disagree.

But he did lose the debate to anyone who isn't waving the Trump pom-poms.
Hillary came out slightly ahead if you find her believable. Unfortunately I know when lied every time she opened her mouth. It's hard for me to know how the average ignorant rube is going to interpret the debate.

Depends upon their level of ignorance.

This was a completely lame debate. Perhaps the lamest debate I have ever seen.

For a while there, it resembled the Republican primary debates with all the shouting at each other.

It was a low class show by two low class sleazebags.

Fucking hopeless. We are so screwed.
It comes down to this. Do we want a con man hot head who admitted tonight he pays no federal taxes be the leader of the free world? I want to see those taxes now

Thirty years of experience being in politics and poor ole' Hillary still does not have much to offer.
She made your guy look like an ill prepared boob. He took every piece of bait she threw out here to get him on the defensive. He got played like a fiddle.

Hillary's expertise in lying like a champ came in handy. She can go on auto pilot. Boring as hell, but maybe all those drugs will do that to you.
Hillary just gave the same speech she gives on the campaign trail, except in small chunks. Trump was trying to wing it, so he suffered. Next time he should practice so he knows exactly what he's going to say in response to anything Hillary says. He has good answers for all of Hillary's bullshit and lies. He just needs to rehearse them.

Trump flat stated that he was proud of not paying any federal taxes. As an American that has payed taxes on a middle class income every year of my life, that alone would make me contemptuous of Trump.

Somebody, please call Sean Hannity !!! Please!!!

ROTFLMAO.

Yeah, he really looked like an idiot on that one
Not really.

I just think it depends on who you like.
I think she looked like a smart-ass with all of the fidgeting and that frozen smile on her face.
She brought up the things he said about Rosie O'Donnell and Trump didn't bring up all of the swearing and "Fuck You You Jew Bastard" episodes she has had.
She just showed how low-class she was and he didn't respond in kind.

This was a completely lame debate. Perhaps the lamest debate I have ever seen.

For a while there, it resembled the Republican primary debates with all the shouting at each other.

It was a low class show by two low class sleazebags.

Fucking hopeless. We are so screwed.
It comes down to this. Do we want a con man hot head who admitted tonight he pays no federal taxes be the leader of the free world? I want to see those taxes now
He admitted that one year he paid no personal income taxes. Of course, Trump's companies pay hundreds of millions in taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back