Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you're a stupid sucker.

No, that's dumb on Trump's part. To want to take the taxes of the everyday citizen to "Make America Great Again," but his money is too important to contribute to that same thing?
If you drop Corporate Taxes and Tariff them if they move makes more sense that what we've been doing since Raygun.

Now I agree with the idea of lowering corporate taxes on some things, but so many companies will just take tax breaks, then use them until the expire, and then leave town with nothing but an empty building behind. I also like the idea of more import taxes, especially on items from Asia...BUT from everything I've read, it is unConstitutional with the way the trade agreements are already in place, and even if trump were to become President, he can't just say, "Fuck those trade deals, I want to make new ones."
The President has ENORMOUS power over Trade Agreements.
So much so that Hillary can't state that Trump can't accomplish what he says.

Well according to this article from CNN Money, he can drop out of a trade deal, but the US hasn't done it since...1866.

Yes, 'President Trump' really could kill NAFTA - but it wouldn't be pretty

Then we are LONG overdue.

]
All the questions were attacks on Trump. Hillary didn't need to deflect anything because she wasn't asked any hard questions.

I agree that there were three questions that put Trump on the spot, but zero questions that put Hillary Clinton on the spot. The rest of the questions were honest and fair policy questions, which Donald absolutely butchered.

Most of his severe blunders were on the policy questions. He is a bad spokesman for good ideas, and a good spokesman for bad ideas.

The universal trend of capitalists internationally has been that Donald threatens their wallets. Economics commentators try to avoid bias, but it only takes someone with a half brain to get the picture

He is broke though, and it is pretty obvious this election is a desperate profit ploy.

Trump threatens everyone's wallets. He's a reckless narcissist.

Trump and Hillary are both awful candidates and I wouldn't want to spend a weekend with either one of them. That said, only one of them is qualified to be President... and it's not Trump.

Stock futures up...Trump won.

Wall Street is terrified of a Trump Presidency. If Wall Street is up, it's because he shit the bed.

The universal trend of capitalists internationally has been that Donald threatens their wallets. Economics commentators try to avoid bias, but it only takes someone with a half brain to get the picture

He is broke though, and it is pretty obvious this election is a desperate profit ploy.
You spout more bullshit than most left wingers in this forum.

Trump threatens everyone's wallets. He's a reckless narcissist.

Trump and Hillary are both awful candidates and I wouldn't want to spend a weekend with either one of them. That said, only one of them is qualified to be President... and it's not Trump.

Well, it sure as hell is not Hillary.

Breaking the country to lower the taxes of the rich.
The kind of tax break is for business's
Ya what's going on now is really working :rolleyes:
You're expecting a Liberal to understand Tax Law?

The stupid woman can't figure out what the damn c meant on a simple email, it would be impossible for the liar to figure anything else out.

She figured out how to win this debate.

She nor he did anything to convince me to vote for either. Just more Dem/Rep BS. They are so much alike and both are not trustworthy. Nothing tonight changed that.

I thought this debate highlighted quite a few differences between them. One is competent the other is Donald Trump. He rambled incoherently about some pretty important issues and she knew exactly what she was saying.

its amazing how most everyone on the left saw what they wanted to see...hillary winning this thing...and most of the righties gave it to trump.....i just saw an article saying that debates very seldom sway voters....now i know why.....
Mostly because Liberals don't mind paying taxes to take care of the whole world.

its amazing how most everyone on the left saw what they wanted to see...hillary winning this thing...and most of the righties gave it to trump.....i just saw an article saying that debates very seldom sway voters....now i know why.....
Mostly because Liberals don't mind paying taxes to take care of the whole world.

No No...they don't mind if we OTHERS pay more. Like us.

Stick a fork in Trump. He's done. Medium orange.
You're an asshole.
Trump did quite well considering he didn't have a script in the back of his mind.

Apparently all he had was one lonely marble rattling around. He was horrible, he lost steam at the end, he is going to get a shit ton of fact checking to last the rest of the week. Not a good night for him, have no idea how/if this changes anything but he looked like a complete hack.
. No, I think he is going back to fire his debate prep people, because they restricted Trump in which he should have come out swinging on her, and not because she's a women, but because she's a liberal.

He had debate prep people? lol

No shit, right? Actually, his campaign went out of the way to state that he didn't prepare, I guess they were right.

Meh. I saw a polished lying politician, say what is needed to be said (as usual), and a citizen.
Hillary didn't get where she is for being a polished upstanding citizen, and she also hit below the belt. If he allows that each debate, she definitely has the edge.
I don't give a damn about her lying political points myself.It went about as I expected.
LOL A citizen that claims to be a Billionaire, and pays less taxes than a working poor person. LOL A citizen? A goddamned parasite.

well his taxes are somewhat more complicated then a 1040 dummy

who knows how much taxes have been paid undr various corps

and such
We are talking of taxes paid on personal income. And when someone that live in the style that Trump does brags about how smart he is in paying no taxes, he is bragging about being a parasite. No different than bragging about being on welfare.

Holt was a zero

I thought Holt was okay. Mind you, I live in Chicago where he got his start, so I'm biased.

Holt shut up when he needed to...the only problem I had with him was he tried to back Hilly's claim Trump was for the Iraq war...that's not true and Howard Stern will tell you he asked Trump that as a throwaway question and Trump gave him a "who knows"...he was a real estate developer...who asked other guys in his field about it....nobody.

Stick a fork in Trump. He's done. Medium orange.
You're an asshole.
Trump did quite well considering he didn't have a script in the back of his mind.

Apparently all he had was one lonely marble rattling around. He was horrible, he lost steam at the end, he is going to get a shit ton of fact checking to last the rest of the week. Not a good night for him, have no idea how/if this changes anything but he looked like a complete hack.
. No, I think he is going back to fire his debate prep people, because they restricted Trump in which he should have come out swinging on her, and not because she's a women, but because she's a liberal.

No shit, right? Actually, his campaign went out of the way to state that he didn't prepare, I guess they were right.
Independents don't want a phony.

The kind of tax break is for business's
Ya what's going on now is really working :rolleyes:
You're expecting a Liberal to understand Tax Law?

The stupid woman can't figure out what the damn c meant on a simple email, it would be impossible for the liar to figure anything else out.

She figured out how to win this debate.

She nor he did anything to convince me to vote for either. Just more Dem/Rep BS. They are so much alike and both are not trustworthy. Nothing tonight changed that.

I thought this debate highlighted quite a few differences between them. One is competent the other is Donald Trump. He rambled incoherently about some pretty important issues and she knew exactly what she was saying.

Of course she did. She is well rehearsed in lying and talking political talk/lies.

Meh. I saw a polished lying politician, say what is needed to be said (as usual), and a citizen.
Hillary didn't get where she is for being a polished upstanding citizen, and she also hit below the belt. If he allows that each debate, she definitely has the edge.
I don't give a damn about her lying political points myself.It went about as I expected.
LOL A citizen that claims to be a Billionaire, and pays less taxes than a working poor person. LOL A citizen? A goddamned parasite.

well his taxes are somewhat more complicated then a 1040 dummy

who knows how much taxes have been paid undr various corps

and such
We are talking of taxes paid on personal income. And when someone that live in the style that Trump does brags about how smart he is in paying no taxes, he is bragging about being a parasite. No different than bragging about being on welfare.

still not a simple 1040 dummy

if he is a smart business person

after corporate and various holds

one should not have much a personal taxes

Last edited:
You're an asshole.

Independents don't want a phony.

But they do want someone who will take the job seriously. He obviously doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back