Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick a fork in Trump. He's done. Medium orange.
You're an asshole.
Trump did quite well considering he didn't have a script in the back of his mind.

Apparently all he had was one lonely marble rattling around. He was horrible, he lost steam at the end, he is going to get a shit ton of fact checking to last the rest of the week. Not a good night for him, have no idea how/if this changes anything but he looked like a complete hack.
. No, I think he is going back to fire his debate prep people, because they restricted Trump in which he should have come out swinging on her, and not because she's a women, but because she's a liberal.

He had debate prep people? lol

That's PRESIDENT TRUMP to you, flea-bag.
lol.gif
With his finger on the red button of the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world..

There is no "red button"...what there is is a briefcase always within reach of the president that contains revolving nuclear attack codes. These codes are necessary to first arm our missiles, send our bombers to fail-safe, and deploy our submarine force to maneuver for a strike pose. Several criteria must be met and commanders in the field can refuse a presidential order to launch and maybe have in the past. So no, a president can't go haywire and start raining missiles down on other countries...there is a strict protocol and if even one circuit isn't closed, nothing happens.

Meh. I saw a polished lying politician, say what is needed to be said (as usual), and a citizen.
Hillary didn't get where she is for being a polished upstanding citizen, and she also hit below the belt. If he allows that each debate, she definitely has the edge.
I don't give a damn about her lying political points myself.It went about as I expected.
LOL A citizen that claims to be a Billionaire, and pays less taxes than a working poor person. LOL A citizen? A goddamned parasite.

I see you bought her lies. Bwhahahaha!

I guess Drudge is the alt right now HAHA....Shillary's supporters getting in on her ITS A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!! ROFL! Enjoy hearing her have NO ammo at the next 2 debates. She used it all.

The people who watch Drudge are CDS dead-enders.

This was an awful night for your boy. He didn't prepare. He didn't have facts, he let the moderator rattle him.

You're an asshole.
Trump did quite well considering he didn't have a script in the back of his mind.
Really, I think it is more like he lacked a brain in the back of his forehead. He did very poorly, failed to address the major topics repeatedly.
To the few remaining uninformed wishy-washy swing voters he looked like a loser. They don't give a shit about deep policy issues or questions of who said what and when as they are entirely superficial idiots. But unfortunately they elect our presidents, not us political junkies who made our minds up months ago.
Actually, he's killing her on the Independents. That's why Obama is trying to swear in as many refugees as he can before the election.

Trump flat stated that he was proud of not paying any federal taxes. As an American that has payed taxes on a middle class income every year of my life, that alone would make me contemptuous of Trump.

That's because you're a stupid sucker.

No, that's dumb on Trump's part. To want to take the taxes of the everyday citizen to "Make America Great Again," but his money is too important to contribute to that same thing?
If you drop Corporate Taxes and Tariff them if they move makes more sense that what we've been doing since Raygun.

Now I agree with the idea of lowering corporate taxes on some things, but so many companies will just take tax breaks, then use them until the expire, and then leave town with nothing but an empty building behind. I also like the idea of more import taxes, especially on items from Asia...BUT from everything I've read, it is unConstitutional with the way the trade agreements are already in place, and even if trump were to become President, he can't just say, "Fuck those trade deals, I want to make new ones."
The President has ENORMOUS power over Trade Agreements.
So much so that Hillary can't state that Trump can't accomplish what he says.

I guess Drudge is the alt right now HAHA....Shillary's supporters getting in on her ITS A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!! ROFL! Enjoy hearing her have NO ammo at the next 2 debates. She used it all.

The people who watch Drudge are CDS dead-enders.

This was an awful night for your boy. He didn't prepare. He didn't have facts, he let the moderator rattle him.
Bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Shittttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an asshole.

Apparently all he had was one lonely marble rattling around. He was horrible, he lost steam at the end, he is going to get a shit ton of fact checking to last the rest of the week. Not a good night for him, have no idea how/if this changes anything but he looked like a complete hack.
. No, I think he is going back to fire his debate prep people, because they restricted Trump in which he should have come out swinging on her, and not because she's a women, but because she's a liberal.

He had debate prep people? lol
You have a singular wit.

You're an asshole.

He babbled a lot because he didn't rehearse his answers. That's his fault because he refused to rehearse..

Trump can't win on birferism. Hillary is hammering him on it. He has to deflect.
He put the issue to bed. She is hanging onto it.....Thinking she's hit a homer.

It shouldn't have been a debate question in the first place.

When Trump said the debate moderators were biased, there you go, bingo.

Do you think the moderator is going to bring up ANY of Hillary's skeletons?

I doubt it.

of course it should have...black people see it as akin to apartheid south aftica "papers please".

If "black people" seriously see it that way, it is their problem. It isn't a serious presidential debate question, not to the level of say, the Uranium One deal, or say, blaming a video for the riots in Bengahazi and then telling Americans it makes no difference.

When Obama himself told the Harvard Law review he was born in Kenya, and had taken a foreign student aid loan at Occidental college as a foreign student, to blame folks for asking questions is disingenuous at the very least.

The fact is, there are questions about Obama and his connections to the intelligence establishment that they purposely used this story as a disinformation plant. It is most probable that only after Trump started running for President did they let him know the truth, but who knows? To then turn it around and use it as a debate question to make him admit he was wrong on this question when it is a convoluted BS question is crap.

The debate should have only focused on policy.

Real black people in America are more citizens than your average white folks, their ancestry dates back further and is more noble than most white citizens. This nation was built on their backs. The average black person has NOTHING in common with the president, nothing. He's fucking elite that knows nothing of their lives or their plight. He doesn't give a shit about them. He's more white than he is black.

Any black person that believes otherwise is racist.

That's PRESIDENT TRUMP to you, flea-bag.
lol.gif
With his finger on the red button of the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world..

There is no "red button"...what there is is a briefcase always within reach of the president that contains revolving nuclear attack codes. These codes are necessary to first arm our missiles, send our bombers to fail-safe, and deploy our submarine force to maneuver for a strike pose. Several criteria must be met and commanders in the field can refuse a presidential order to launch and maybe have in the past. So no, a president can't go haywire and start raining missiles down on other countries...there is a strict protocol and if even one circuit isn't closed, nothing happens.

Not to mention multiple keys, and multiple people, and multiple codes...

Meh. I saw a polished lying politician, say what is needed to be said (as usual), and a citizen.
Hillary didn't get where she is for being a polished upstanding citizen, and she also hit below the belt. If he allows that each debate, she definitely has the edge.
I don't give a damn about her lying political points myself.It went about as I expected.
LOL A citizen that claims to be a Billionaire, and pays less taxes than a working poor person. LOL A citizen? A goddamned parasite.

well his taxes are somewhat more complicated then a 1040 dummy

who knows how much taxes have been paid undr various corps

and such

You're an asshole.
Really, I think it is more like he lacked a brain in the back of his forehead. He did very poorly, failed to address the major topics repeatedly.
To the few remaining uninformed wishy-washy swing voters he looked like a loser. They don't give a shit about deep policy issues or questions of who said what and when as they are entirely superficial idiots. But unfortunately they elect our presidents, not us political junkies who made our minds up months ago.
Nope; people want to know why the US is being raped.

You're an asshole.
Shake the rocks out of your old head and review the debate.
I watched every minute of the debate, don't have to review it. And Trump was vague, and spent half his time talking about what a great person Trump is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back