🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debate coach: Trump's constant hyperbole is starting to work against him

Interesting analysis - especially on what is needed for a Town Hall style debate.

Overall grade for the debate:
Clinton: B
Trump: D+

Debate coach: Trump's hyperbole working against him - CNN.com

He is a raving asshole. The guy sounded like he was drunk.

Trump put a beat down on Hitlery and it was ugly for her. BTW, I am not voting for either. Hitlery flat out LIED her ass off about what is going on in Syria and she knows exactly who "ISIS" really is and where their funding is coming from. I wouldn't trust that klunt to tell me the time if I was with her in a room full of clocks.

Last edited:

Trump but a beat down on Hitlery and it was ugly for her. BTW, I am not voting for either. Hitlery flat out LIED her ass off about what is going on in Syria and she knows exactly who "ISIS" really is and where their funding is coming from. I wouldn't trust that klunt to tell me the time if I was with her in a room full of clocks.
this is what we get when you have all these millions of "party" people voting for this "lessor" of 2 evils bullshit......

Trump but a beat down on Hitlery and it was ugly for her. BTW, I am not voting for either. Hitlery flat out LIED her ass off about what is going on in Syria and she knows exactly who "ISIS" really is and where their funding is coming from. I wouldn't trust that klunt to tell me the time if I was with her in a room full of clocks.
You know what is kind of fun?......

Your use of the word "klunt"

I realize, or would at least hope, that you don't think that about all women, and just Hillary.

All you guys know is that you've been told you should hate her, and be mad about shit.

It's like you accept the anger, then try to reverse engineer things into your mindless anger to justify it.

It's really a horrible example of critical reasoning.

I don't love Hillary either

Considering Trump took Cankles to the woodshed the coach is full of it.

Best line of the debate:

Trump: "You'd be in jail" AHAHAAHAHAHA

Considering Trump took Cankles to the woodshed the coach is full of it.

Best line of the debate:

Trump: "You'd be in jail" AHAHAAHAHAHA
The only poll I've seen says 62% say Hillary won, and 38% say Trump won

Of course you, and Fox News, think Trump won.

Trump did stop the bleeding with his campaign.

Remember....the people telling you Trump won...said Romney by a landslide 4 years ago!

I realize, or would at least hope, that you don't think that about all women, and just Hillary.

All you guys know is that you've been told you should hate her, and be mad about shit.

It's like you accept the anger, then try to reverse engineer things into your mindless anger to justify it.

Some women are klunts, some guys are "dickheads". I haven't been "told" about anything. I have done my due diligence about the Clinton and Bush crime families and how they are intertwined and connected at the hip along with their ties to elite families like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds...their ties to the CFR and if you don't know what the CFR is all about, you need to get up to speed.

Some women are klunts, some guys are "dickheads". I haven't been "told" about anything. I have done my due diligence about the Clinton and Bush crime families and how they are intertwined and connected at the hip along with their ties to elite families like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds...their ties to the CFR and if you don't know what the CFR is all about, you need to get up to speed.
"Clinton and Bush crime families".....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's where I stop reading.......

have a nice day

Trump put a beat down on Hitlery and it was ugly for her. BTW, I am not voting for either. Hitlery flat out LIED her ass off about what is going on in Syria and she knows exactly who "ISIS" really is and where their funding is coming from. I wouldn't trust that klunt to tell me the time if I was with her in a room full of clocks.

You aren't going to "vote for either" because you aren't a registered voter, Dale. Mental patients who renounce their American citizenship can't vote, so stop pretending as if you're some sort of impartial American who's "too smart" to see through the false left/right paradigm. Everyone knows you're a fraud.

"Clinton and Bush crime families".....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's where I stop reading.......

have a nice day

Yeah, stay stupid....it's safer that way.

have a nice day

You are a conspiracy whack job.

Find a good shrink and get back on your meds

You aren't going to "vote for either" because you aren't a registered voter, Dale. Mental patients who renounce their American citizenship can't vote, so stop pretending as if you're some sort of impartial American who's "too smart" to see through the false left/right paradigm. Everyone knows you're a fraud.

No, dumb ass, I renounced my U.S citizenship and got out from under the UCC. I am an American....huge difference...not that you would understand any of this.

"Everyone knows you're a fraud"

Wow, when were you named "spokesperson" for USB? When was this vote and why wasn't I notified? (snicker)

I know more than you...infinitely more and it irritates the shit out of ya. I am here to HELP you understand how badly you have been fucked over. Any time you want to debate or discuss what is REALLY going on in this country? Bring it on....I'm here to help and inform.

have a nice day

You are a conspiracy whack job.

Find a good shrink and get back on your meds

Be a good little sheeple such as yourself? Not gonna happen. What you think is reality and "what is" are 180 degrees off....

Forum List

Back