Debbie Dingle Does not Believe the Trump-Biden Polls Either

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, I guess that means she is smarter than she looks.

Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer are not sold on the polls that show former Vice President Joe Biden with a growing lead over President Donald Trump. ...
Dingell said she felt the same way about the polls that favored Hillary Clinton over Trump in 2016.
“Four years ago, many of you on this phone call thought that I was nuts,” Dingell said. “I was in enough communities and heard enough people talking that I was very worried about the outcome of that election.”
Fox News reported on a poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal that shows Biden seven points ahead of Trump nationally. A RealClear Politics poll average has Biden up 7.3 points over Trump in Michigan.

Well, I guess that means she is smarter than she looks.

Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer are not sold on the polls that show former Vice President Joe Biden with a growing lead over President Donald Trump. ...
Dingell said she felt the same way about the polls that favored Hillary Clinton over Trump in 2016.
“Four years ago, many of you on this phone call thought that I was nuts,” Dingell said. “I was in enough communities and heard enough people talking that I was very worried about the outcome of that election.”
Fox News reported on a poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal that shows Biden seven points ahead of Trump nationally. A RealClear Politics poll average has Biden up 7.3 points over Trump in Michigan.
That's why the left threw such a huge tantrum when The Coronation was Trumped. They were lied to for months.

They seem to know its gonna be a land slide this time. That's why all this bullshit is happening. It's a preemptive tantrum.

You really can't believe any polls. The person who pays for the poll decides the outcome before hand. Since many of those polls are commissioned by various MSM outlets, the chances of tampering are around 100%. I doubt that you will find an accurate poll anywhere. They have become political tools.

Have you any actual evidence of a 'B' or higher grade poll being manipulated...

Because you don't understand polling you can't say it is lying... Show some actual evidence...

You really can't believe any polls. The person who pays for the poll decides the outcome before hand. Since many of those polls are commissioned by various MSM outlets, the chances of tampering are around 100%. I doubt that you will find an accurate poll anywhere. They have become political tools.

Because you don't understand polling you can't say it is lying... Show some actual evidence...
You wouldn't be questioning me if you understood polling. When a random sampling contains 75% Democrats in a political poll, that's rigged.

Many Trump supporters are claiming to pollsters they are voting for Biden. This is a fact, though only anecdotal. I have no idea about percentages.

Or, liberals can call me a liar and believe Joe will win in a landslide, so no need for you guys to go vote.
If the commie leftists actually believed they could win, they would not be out on the street burning shit down in the name of hating white people, thereby forcing white people to block-vote against them.

It's a preemptive tantrum.

It is akin to a kid falling on the floor and whaling because he knows mama is not going to buy him that toy.

We should be enjoying the fit throwing.

Many Trump supporters are claiming to pollsters they are voting for Biden. This is a fact, though only anecdotal. I have no idea about percentages.

Or, liberals can call me a liar and believe Joe will win in a landslide, so no need for you guys to go vote.

So you admitted it, I suspected it all along.

You wouldn't be questioning me if you understood polling. When a random sampling contains 75% Democrats in a political poll, that's rigged.

Evidence???

You made an accusation and now I am asking for evidence... I have a degree in statistics and I fully understand polling...

On generic polls Democrats are consistently polling (about 8%) above GOP...

I always lie to pollsters.

Fuck them and the Oligarchs that want to measure our mood.

Evidence???

You made an accusation and now I am asking for evidence... I have a degree in statistics and I fully understand polling...

On generic polls Democrats are consistently polling (about 8%) above GOP...

That's right around where the self proclaimed geniuses put Hillary too. Polls are only as good as their input information and assumptions, just like all the advice we got from the WHO, CDC, FDA and all the other so called experts who have changed their positions weekly. Now why don't you tell me what the margin of error is when a random sampling for a political poll is 75Dem-25Rep like the CNN poll was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back