Deblasio threatens to send police to arrest Jews not social distancing

There’s no hater like a Jew hater.
Oh, I don't know...

black-people-lynched7.jpg

The right-wingers trying to drum up the story that that Di Blasio is anti-semitic really are full of shit.

Every religion, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and most of the others, have a segment of fundamentalist flakes that think that they can do anything they want, no matter if it hurts or endangers others. Look at this tony spell in Florida, for example.

I think that the Israeli Government handled a similar situation the right way. Israel has a whole city that is populated mostly by ultra-Orthodox Jews, many of whom didn't even know about the coronavirus because they do not have modern communications, and weren't practicing the appropriate anti-virus protocols. So it just quarantined the entire town. Roadblocks were set up, and nobody is allowed in or out. That fixes that. The officials in Florida and other places in the U.S. should have done the same.

The right-wingers trying to drum up the story that that Di Blasio is anti-semitic really are full of shit.

Every religion, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and most of the others, have a segment of fundamentalist flakes that think that they can do anything they want, no matter if it hurts or endangers others. Look at this tony spell in Florida, for example.

I think that the Israeli Government handled a similar situation the right way. Israel has a whole city that is populated mostly by ultra-Orthodox Jews, many of whom didn't even know about the coronavirus because they do not have modern communications, and weren't practicing the appropriate anti-virus protocols. So it just quarantined the entire town. Roadblocks were set up, and nobody is allowed in or out. That fixes that. The officials in Florida and other places in the U.S. should have done the same.

He called out Jews specifically who were attending a funeral of a rabbi. All wearing masks. It was bullshit and he later apologized, proving that the asshole was dead wrong.

He called out Jews specifically who were attending a funeral of a rabbi. All wearing masks. It was bullshit and he later apologized, proving that the asshole was dead wrong.

It was an enormous Orthodox Jewish event at which social distancing was not practiced at all. He was still right, even if he could have phrased it better. I think the Israelis were right, and they are Jewish. I think that state officials should have done the same thing to tony spell and the rest of the assholes, and shut them down. No matter what faith these people practice, they have all shown a complete disregard for the people of their respective countries.

Forum List

Back