🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeBlasio to appoint a civilian to keep tabs on NYPD anti-terror unit to ensure no spying on Muslims

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/0...activity.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Well this is wonderul!!! Ultra liberal mayor of Ground Zero 9-11 city NY has now agreed to appoint a civilian to keep watch over the NYPD counter terror unit to ensure that no Muslims are spied on. To ensure race, religion and ethnicity are never a factor in trying to stop a terror attack.

This civilian is not and likely never was a cop of any kind or in the military. He says it will be a lawyer. Wonderful.

So...if NYC suffers another catastrophic terror attack....well....take some comfort in knowing that at least NYPD didn't spy on any Muslims trying to stop it.

New York to Appoint Civilian to Monitor Police’s Counterterrorism Activity

Well this is wonderul!!! Ultra liberal mayor of Ground Zero 9-11 city NY has now agreed to appoint a civilian to keep watch over the NYPD counter terror unit to ensure that no Muslims are spied on. To ensure race, religion and ethnicity are never a factor in trying to stop a terror attack.

This civilian is not and likely never was a cop of any kind or in the military. He says it will be a lawyer. Wonderful.

So...if NYC suffers another catastrophic terror attack....well....take some comfort in knowing that at least NYPD didn't spy on any Muslims trying to stop it.

So the far left mayor will appoint a far left drone to watch over the police and further hinder their efforts to be a police force..

The mayor might as well just disband the NYPD..

So the far left mayor will appoint a far left drone to watch over the police and further hinder their efforts to be a police force..

He won't disband the PD. Who would he demonize and encourage to be attacked?

He won't disband the PD. Who would he demonize and encourage to be attacked?

Anyone that disagrees with the far left religion..

This guy is an idiot, and I've known that since I heard he wanted to outlaw horsedrawn carriages in Central Park.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/0...activity.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

We are being taken over by an epidemic of fools!

They’re everywhere!

And their largest concerns for the citizens is the temperature and making sure no one dares use the words “Islamic terrorism.”

...and to think NY used to be such a nice city before....

now...rats...rubbish....homeless.....

thank you de Blasio scum

what would the nypd be doing that oversight is such a terrible thing?

I'd hope they're spying on mosques and young male Muslims freshly immigrating to the US. But...DeBlasio is gonna be sure that doesn't happen .

de Blasio should be strapped up with a suicide vest and airdropped over any Muslim country.

I'd hope they're spying on mosques and young male Muslims freshly immigrating to the US. But...DeBlasio is gonna be sure that doesn't happen .
First off, it ain't an Islam issue.

Oh shit....forgot. Sorry.

I hope they're spying on blonde headed Scandinavian immigrants over age 40. Damn terrorists!

I hope they're spying on blonde headed Scandinavian immigrants over age 40. Damn terrorists!
Anybody lighter than a Swede is fair game.

And to think the most beautiful people in the world....the Swedes

will be gone in no time....

because of the Islamic invasion ..that them,themselves their authorities ...have allowed in...

it's sad beyond words ......................

because of the Islamic invasion ..that them,themselves their authorities ...have allowed in...

Yep. Europe as we know it won't exist in 10 years.

By historic standards....10 years is nothing. It's the blink of an eye. If this Islamic Caliphate has already spread this far in a mere 6 months....in 10 years Europe will be a war zone.

Good.

....most peacefull...yada yada...

do you understand how the Swedes collaborated with Hitler....?

what's going to happen to the swedes?

Forum List

Back